Chapter 8: A vision dance

( I know this is not on a record player. But I like this song, please don't judge! Plus if you see this ~, that's means you can clicked the video above.)

Gregory's POV:

" May I have this dance with you, darling? " Evan asked, as he put his hand out. I took it, and he pulled me closer to him. I gasped as he pulled me closer to him, " It's okay, now I will teach you to dance, " he said, and he used his telekinesis to turned on the record player. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Evan started to teach me how to dance, one foot front, one foot back. Then we kept this in a pattern, and then he spun me in and out. Then back to one foot front and one foot back. Then we kept on dancing for a bit. This felt familiar, but why can't I remember? Then Evan made me twirl, and I started to get the hang of this. Evan made me twirl again, and we danced and danced.

But why doesn't this feel familiar? Like it's from my past life. Then Evan knocked me out of my trance, " Gregory, are you okay? " Evan asked, and I nodded. " How about we do the waltz? It's easy to learn, " Evan said, and I agreed. He started teaching me the steps, slide, step, and step in  3/4 time. Then he added more steps into the dance, and I followed his lead. But I started to lose the pace. Evan noticed this, " Hey, how about we will go a little slower for you? " Evan asked, with smile. I nodded, and he changed the pace of the dance.

But as we dance, I fell a few times. Evan said it happen something, when you do the waltz dance. But I can't shake the feeling, this is all familiar. I wish I knew why this felt so familiar to me. I will ask Fable later, when I am free after work. 

After a lot of attempts, I managed to master the dance with Evan. We kept dancing to the gentle, soft, calm, slow music. I felt the rhythm of the song, and Evan smiled at me. We kept dancing a bit more until Valentina entered the ballroom. Then we stopped dancing, and I turned off the record player.

~~ The music stops here ~~

" What do you need Valentina? " Evan asked to her, and she looked at him with serious expression. " Evan, you sure you need to do this plan? " Valentina asked to Evan, " I will delay the plan for now, you need to do the assignment I give you, " Evan answered as he pinched his bridge of his nose.

Then Valentina left the ballroom, and me and Evan in the room. " I guess, our little dance was interrupted. We can do this tomorrow, " Evan said, as he put the record back. Then he left the room, then out of nowhere I started to have a vision. Then I collapsed onto the floor, and I passed out.

I walked into the ballroom, nervously. Why does A̸̧̡̭̘̫͆̄̍̀̀͆̾̾͠l̶̠̩͙͑́͌͛͘e̶̫̳̳͌̔̌̉x̸̡̦̼͇̻̋̓̅̍ͅa̵̗̗͌͐́n̷̠̗̦̘͕̾d̷̨̡͙̮̞͉̟̹͛̿͗̂́̇͛͜͠͠ę̵̪̦̯̩͑̆̐̌͘͝r̵̩͇̰̹̤͋́͒͐͑̊̏͑̄ make these balls and parties. He knows I hate them, I am introvert and Violet is the opposite of me. She is extrovert, and I am not like her. I may be the older twin, but I am more quiet person than a loud person. I sighed as I entered the ballroom. My twin sister was dancing with her husband, Val. I trust Val with my sister, and he is a good man. They already have a child before me, well, what can I say?

I walked around the people, and I waited at the table. I was waiting for A̸̧̡̭̘̫͚͆̄̍̀̀͆̾̾͠l̶̠̩͙͑́͌͛͘e̶̡̫̳̳̻̤͌̔̌̉x̸̡̦̼͇̻̋̓̅̍ͅa̵̗̗͌͐́n̷̠̗̦̘͕̾d̷̨̡͙̮̞͉̟̹͛̿͗̂́̇͛͜͠͠ę̵̪̦̯̩͑̆̐̌͘͝r̵̩͇̰̹̤͋́͒͐͑̊̏͑̄, he come late to the parties or the balls. I waited and waited, until, " Hey love, " A̸̧̡̭̘̫͚̻͖̜̤͆̄̍̀̀͆̾̾͠l̶̨̠̩͙̣͍͚͑́͌͛͘e̶̡̧̫̳̳̻̤͍̱͈͌̔̌̉x̸̡̦̼͇̻̋̓̅̍ͅa̵̗̗͌͐́n̷̠̗̦̘͕̾d̷̨̡͙̮̞͉̟̹͛̿͗̂́̇͛͜͠͠ę̵̪̦̯̩͑̆̐̌͘͝r̵̩͇̰̹̤͋́͒͐͑̊̏͑̄ said, and I smiled at him. He took my hand, and we went to the floor.

" I can't dance you know that, A̵̼͛́̉̒͋̔͘l̵̢̛͓̙̤̳̞̬̞̙̻, " I said to him, with somber tone. " Don't worry, remember what I taught you, Ivory, " he said, and I agreed with him. Then we started to dance the waltz, and we dance our hearts out. The rhythm of the music was beautiful, and I love A̸̺̣̬̫̥̮̝͉̰͕̪͂̾͝ͅḷ̷̛͕̻͎͊́͋͗̀̊̾ę̴̡̪̮̣̗̬̜̗͍͉̓́͆͌̎̾͗x̶̛̲̐̽́̇͗̄ą̷̛̯̪̤͚̣͇͉̝̦͊̀̊ņ̴̡̦̯͚̞̯̙̺͖͔̭̺̈̌́̒d̸̡̛̛͍̱̮͎̩͚̻̱̙̪̱͕̏̈́̇̄̑̌̈̀̋͠ḙ̵̇r̷̛̛̦̻̤͍̬͉͐͆̔͂̋̿͊͌̊̿͝ so much. He is my light to my world.

I jolted awake, and I was in Evan's bedroom. I saw Evan who looked worried, " Evan, I am fine, " I said, and he looked at me. He came up to me, " No, you had another vision. I shouldn't left the room, plus, I need to do some things. Please, take care of yourself, " Evan lectured me, and he left the room. I got out of the bed, and I went to the dungeons. I need to have a little talk with my twin sister in spirits

I went to the door, and I went down the stairs. I opened the door to the prisoners, and I ignored the guards as usual. I went to Fable and Eliza's cell. I saw she was teaching my friends and my older sister about the ancient Vamp-lust language. " Hey guys, I need to talk with Fable for a bit, " I said as I took out the keys to unlock the cells. All of my friends and Eliza was shocked, I have the key to the cells. " Evan gave it to me, he was pretty stupid about that. But this is the key to only Fable and Eliza's cells, unfortunate " I said, as I unlocked the cell of my older sister and Fable. Fable came out, and led her deeper into the prison. Because at the deeper parts of the prison, no one there.

I stopped walking, and turned at Fable. " What do you want to talk about? " Fable asked to me, and I looked at the ground. " I been having these visions of my past life, lately. About someone, who name is glitched in my mind, who is that? " I asked, and Fable looked shocked. " You been having visions of A̸̺̣̬̫̥͂̾͝l̷̛͊ę̴̪̮̣̗̬̓́͆͌̎̾͗x̶̛ą̷̛̯̪̤͊̀̊n̴̦̯͚̞̯̈̌́̒d̸̛̛͍̱̮͎̏̈́̇̄̑̌̈̀̋͠ḙ̵̇r̷͐͆̔͂, " she answered, but her voice glitched a bit. " Who is he? " I asked, because I avoided to have a glitch voice. " He was someone in your past life, you loved, Ivory. But he did something to angered you. Then you killed him, and you asked me to erased your memories of him. I didn't want to, because I will erased most of your memories. Because you spend most of your time with him."

Merry Christmas Eve!