Chapter 2: Fear

Gregory's POV:

I was typing away on my laptop, and Evan was looking at the window, while drinking his coffee. One time, I tried to poison him with nightshade powder. But that's failed because he was f*cking immune to poison. Then there was other time, I tried to use a sword stab in the back method. But he caught me, I was so mad. I tried everything to get rid of Evan. But I wanted to know how did he know I was going to do that. I sighed as I type away on my laptop. Then I looked at the time, I guess it's my break time.

I went to the cafeteria, it was loud at first. Then as I entered the room, everyone went silent. Because they know about the crystals that were implanted into my back. I could hear their whispers, and they are scared of Evan, really. He was cold to everyone except me, his fathers and Valentina. I felt the stares, and I just ordered a sandwich. After I got my order, and I went to sit down on the far corner of the cafeteria. Then I started to eat my lunch.

After lunch, I went to the door, that no one except me and Evan can opened. I went through the door, and the walked down the stairs. To the deepest parts of the company, where my friends and my older sister is held. As I opened the prison door, and I saw all the prisoners. I passed all of them, and then I stopped at three cells. " Hey guys, it's me, " I said, and I saw Fable looked at me.

" Ivory, you came. We were expecting you, but we are confused by the note you give us, " Fable said to me, as she stood up and walked towards the bars. " The big plan, I was talking about is bad. I don't know how long I will keep Evan busy for. But the visions I have been getting worse, I don't know why. The plan that Evan is planning is to get rid of the mages and get the trust of bloodlusts to join the vampires, " I answered to them with a worried tone. They gasped, " I fear that if Evan get rid of all the mages. The world will be imbalance, " I explained to them, and I looked at the ground.

" We all fear that as well, Ivory. But you need to lay low for now, keep Evan sane for now. Please, you are the only one who can keep him sane. I seen what he done, when I was with him. he is dangerous, " Fable explained, and I nodded.

Then I went back to the main office, and I kept my wings folded in. I opened the door, and Evan was not there like usual. As I entered the office, I felt someone wrapped their arms around my waist. Then I was about to drop-kick them, I realized it was Evan. " I was about to drop-kick you, you know that, " I said, and he nodded as he smiled. How did I fell for this traitor? I still questioned myself about that. He let go of me, " I couldn't help myself, angel, " he said to me, and I blushed at his response. 

I sighed, " We need to keep working, " I said, as I sat down on my chair. I opened my laptop, " You really changed did you, " Evan said, as he looked at me. I kept typing on my laptop, " You lied to me, five years ago. Remember? * Sigh * You are lucky, I still love you. But I did tried to kill you a bunch of times, " I said, and he laughed. " You did, but you ended up failing that. You are lucky as well, I love you. Plus, you are mine,  " Evan laughed as he said that, and I was blushing really hard.

" You dumb bastard, " I said under breath. " I heard that~" Evan cooed, and I sighed as I calmed down. Then I felt a big pain course through my back and neck. I gripped my shoulder, and I whined in pain. Then Evan looked at me, " You okay, angel? " Evan asked, and I shook my head no. He came up to me, he had a worried express. I stood up, and then I collapsed. I fell unconscious.

Fable's POV:

I felt Gregory's movement, I felt he collapsed. I fear for him, he is the only family I have left in spirit. I breath shakily, and Eliza looked at me. " What happened? " She asked, and I looked at her at back. " It's Gregory, he collapsed and fell unconscious, because of the crystals implanted in his back and neck. They are doing something to him, like when he was Ivory. It did the same thing, but this time it's different, " I explained with fear in my tone, then I saw Claire was picking the lock of her cell. 

" What are you doing? " Eliza asked to Claire, who was picking the lock. " I am going to get us out of here. Then we get Gregory, and then we make a plan to stop Evan " Claire answered to us, and I knew this is going to end well. " This is not going to end well, " Alex said, and I have to agreed. 

After Claire picked the lock of her cell, she was about picked ours. She saw the guards, and she ran as fast as she could out of the prison. I facepalmed myself, " She get capture, " I said, as I sat down on the bed in the cell. I sighed, and I looked at Fable. " I fear Claire will be experiment on after she will get caught, " I said with some fear.

After 2 hours Claire escaped, she was caught and threw into her cell. " I told you so, " Me, Alex and Eliza said at the same time. Claire just rolled her eyes, " Why didn't you listened first of all? But what did you see when you left your cell? " I asked to her, with confused tone. Claire looked at me, " Some things new up there, but some of workers looked scared. I asked like I was a new employee, they only answered Evan. They fear Evan, and they also said Evan being some Leader of Vamp-lusts, " Claire answered, and I was in pure shocked.

Impossible, how could he be the leader of the Vamp-lusts? Unless, no, he can't. " Fab, are you okay? " Eliza asked to me, and I looked at her. " No, I am not. But all I know Ivory is in danger now."