Chapter 25: Planning

Gregory's POV:

I was cleaning my room, and organizing my room. I went to the balcony again, I like the balcony because of the view of the place. I was worried about the truce party, the plan and my baby who I am pregnant with. I sighed, and I looked at the sky. I listened to the sounds of the birds and the soft winds.

Then I heard the door slammed opened, and I jumped a bit. " WHAT THE F*CK!!!" I shouted at the door, as I turned around. I realized it was Evan, " Sorry, I didn't mean to scared you, love. But did you see anything or anyone strange? " He asked in calm but angry tone. I feel his angry, " No, why? I went to talk with Cassidy and come here, " I answered, and I sort of lied to him. But it's true at least, " Oh because someone broke the breaker box in the experimentation rooms, " he answered, as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

" Oh, no I saw no one strange, " I said, and he left the room. Then he closed the room, and I sighed in relief. I decided to leave the room for now, and so I left the room. I went to the hallways, and I need to keep sabotage his plan. Then I heard my phone ring, and I took out. I answered it.

Fable: " Hey Iv, how are you? "

Gregory: " Hey Fab, I am fine. What do you need, Vi?"

Fable: " Well, we want you to tell Evan that your parents will bring some food to the party. We will bring some garlic breads. But tell him, they will bring some bread okay, if he asked what kind of food? Okay?"

Gregory: " Of course, plus, I need to talk to him anyway."

Fable: " Bye for now, see you in a week!"

Gregory: " See you in a week as well!"

Then I hung up, as I walked to the main office. I entered the room, and Evan was talking with some co-workers about the truce party. " Oh hi love, what are you doing here? " He asked, and and the other coworkers looked at me. Some look mad, " Well, I need to talk about the truce party. My parents called me saying they want to bring some food to the party, " I answered with calm and cheery tone. " Oh I see, they can bring it. But what they will bring?? " He asked, and I took a deep breath. " They said they will bring some bread and other food. I really don't know, they didn't tell me about the food they will bring, " I answered with monotone.

He nodded, then one of the co-workers asked Evan a question, " Who is this, Boss? " They asked, I guess this is one of the new co-workers. " Oh this is Gregory, my lover. He is also my personal assistant, he is first personal assistant who didn't quit on his first day of job, " Evan answered, with cold tone. I know Evan talked to everyone except me, Valentina, and his father, in cold tone. Plus, I am only person can keep him sane. " But for now, I need to talk to him about the planning of the truce party, " he said in cold tone to the others. They looked terrified, and they left the room.

" So, they can bring the food as long as they don't bring poisons or garlic, " he said with calm tone, and I nodded. " So about those new workers, some of them were blushing when he were talking to them, "I said in calm tone, and he started to laugh. " They think they make me love them. But they don't know, I already have a lover. Plus, they don't know what I am capable, darling~. Unless you know what I do, and on top of that I can kill anyone when I want, " he answered, and he kissed me, I kissed back. 

Then he pulled away, " Now, I need to do some planning for the party. So, may you leave? " H asked in kind tone, and I nodded. I left the room, and I saw the new workers at the door. " Don't try to get him to like you, or else you will end up kill or experimented, " I warned them, and they looked scared. " What do you mean? " They asked, and I was scared to tell them but I have to tell them. I took off my jacket, and I turned my back. " I got experimented on after I became his lover, " I answered, and they gasped. I put my jacket back on, then left them alone. I don't want anyone get experiment on like me or the others. 

I need to keep up with the plan. Maybe I might where the same dress I wore from five years ago. The one I wore at the first truce party, and this time, we will kill Evan. But for now, I need to keep Evan busy for now. Plus, the party in a week, and I need to be careful with the plan.

Fable's POV:

After I called Gregory about the plan, I went to his old bedroom. I entered it, and I was surprised when I first saw this room. It was pretty organized, and I looked around, then I saw his old desk. I went towards, and I saw there was another of his drawing. But this one was unfinished, and I looked at it. Why didn't he finish this one? I was curious, and I looked at it more. I saw it wasn't a drawing. It was picture, and I looked at it more. It was from our past life, but this is a old drawing. But how does he have this?

Then I heard my name, Eliza was calling me. When I was about to leave the room, I looked at the picture one more time. Then I went downstairs with the others, and kept planning about our plan.