Chapter 27: Truce party (Part 2)

Fable's POV:

I was walking around the place because of the plan. I walking around, and then I bumped into Claire. " Oops, sorry Claire I didn't mean to bump into you, " I apologized to her, " It's fine, " she said, and for the party she is wearing a sage green suit. " I like the suit chose, " I said to her. " I know I looked good in it, " she said, and I just rolled my eyes. Then I left her alone, and I went to do my part of the plan.

Gregory's POV:

I went to do some parts of the plan, I have to kill Evan tonight. I took deep breath, and I just my parents with Evan. They will distract him for bit, until then, I have to do the plan. Okay, I need to add the poison into the Vamp-lusts' drinks. Which is easy, they only drink wine or blood or other drinks. But the poison I am going to add to the drink bowl is harmless to mages, Bloodlusts, pure souls and vampires. But not to the vamp-lusts, and I went to the bowl. I looked if someone was looking. But no one was looking at me, right now. I added the poison into the bowl, then I left.

I hope Fable does her part, I sighed. I went back with my parents and Evan. " Hey guys, I am back. I need to do some things, " I said, and they smiled at me. " Can't believe our youngest child is growing up? " Lily said with happy tone, and my parents agreed. " Yes, I am. Plus, we need don't want to forget our newest addition to family soon, " I answered, " Oh yes, how can we forget? " My dads said at the same time, I can feel their angry.

We laughed and talked, I saw Fable put the poison in the rest of the bowls. I nodded as she saw me, and she nodded back. Then she left, and she went to Eliza. I saw Fable kissed Eliza, and I knew they were in love with each other. I sighed, and I looked back at my parents and Evan.

" So, what are you planning when the child is born? " My mom asked, and I feel bad. My parents knew my child will be fatherless. " Well, when she is old enough. I will teach her about VP, " Evan answered, and my parents looked at me, with a shocked expression on their faces.

" It's a girl, " they shouted, and I nodded with embarrassment. " I guess those visions come in handy, " dad pointed out, and I smiled. I hope this plan is success, I know I am going to lose someone I love tonight. But this protection of the mage kind, and save them. Evan doesn't know what they can do, they are good now. Even though, he is Alexander from my past life.  I am choosing to save all the creatures of the world. I sighed again, and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up, it was Evan. " You were in a trance, I was asking something, " Evan said, " Oh, I am sorry, Ev. I was thinking, " I answered him.

He smiled, " It's okay, love. Well, I was asking what name are you going to name the baby? " He asked to me, " Oh, I was thinking of Primrose, because it's nice name. I love the flower name, because those are my favorite flowers, " I answered, and he nodded. " That was the name of my mother, " Evan said, and I was shocked. I looked at dad, and he looked at ground. " I thought my dad's mother's name was Clara, " I looked at Evan as I protested, and he laughed for a bit. " Oh that's his biological mother's name, " he answered, and I looked at dad. 

" How about we don't talk about mothers now? I was thinking is this truce party re-do is good, " I complimented, we all agreed. I hope this going well as the plan we planned. My parents already warned the workers of Fazbear entertainment that the drinks and some of the food will have poison in them. I need to make sure they won't get kill, and we talked and joked. Then the music started...

Fable's POV:

The music started, this is bad. The last time I danced was over 900 years ago, and I don't know what to do. Eliza looked at me, she was wearing a blue suit with white frontless skirt. " How about we have a dance? Don't worry, " she asked as she put her hand out, and I took. The others started to dance, and Eliza help me get to a dance position as we dance to the music.

She help through the dance, as we dance with the flow of the song. This is a slow dance song, we need to do the plan, but in order to do that is we need to blend in. So we started to dance, some people want to sit this out, some of them dance with couples like us. I saw Claire sitting out, but she was talking to Maya about the plan. We need to take out Valentina, because she is smart than us. We can do this, Claire and Maya will kill Valentina. Me and Eliza will turned this party around, and Gregory have to kill Evan.

This is a good plan for us, we need to make sure. Then I saw Gregory dancing wit Evan, I guess Evan taught him. I sighed, but I knew this is going to be Evan's end tonight. We need to start the riot soon, well we will.

But for we need to play along with the truce party plan, and we did good so far. Then the music stopped, and me and Eliza stopped as well. I sighed, and we went to the others who were sitting it out. " Are you ready guys?" I asked, and then I saw Gregory looked at us. He gives us the signal, it's go time, baby.