Chapter 15: Maya and Michelle( Part 1)

Fable's POV:

Finally after five f*cking years, we are freed and we are on the run. We need to make to Eliza's old house, and we were invisible when we left VP. Then we turned visible, " Lead us the way, Eliza, " I answered in blank tone, and Eliza looked at me. I was still mad at her, and I looked away from her. Eliza lead us to her old house, and when we made it.

Eliza knocked on the door, and we waited for someone to answer the door. Then a woman answered the door, " Eliza, Claire, Alex, and..." the woman paused as she looked at me. " Fable is my name, " I said for her. " You are Evan's ex-girlfriend, I apologize for my husband's words from 25 years ago, Fable, " the woman said, " You must be Lilium, Gregory's mother, " I said, and she nodded.

Then she let us in, we entered the house. She gestured us to the kitchen, then we saw Evory and Mike. Then there was Michael and Noah, I kept my distance from them. They didn't believe me about Evan, they chose Evan's over mine. " Eliza, Fable, you made it out, " Evory and Mike said at the same time. " Yep, we did. Ivory- I mean Gregory broke us out, " I answered, with somber tone. " You sound sad, why? " Mike asked to me. " No reason, there is a lot on my mind. But we need to find Maya and Michelle. They can help us to stop Evan for good, that Gregory said, " I answered as I looked at them.

" I mean, they works at Fazbear's. Yeah, that's a good idea. But which department do they work at? " Mike asked to his dad. I was silent, I really don't want to work with Gregory's fathers. After what they did, I can't forgive them, yet. I sighed as I listen about their plan. But we already have a plan, but we chose to don't tell them about our. " So, you guys like our plan? " Michael asked to us. I was about to answer, but I couldn't. Then Eliza saved me, " No, we already have a plan, dad. Plus, our plan is already in motion, " Eliza answered the questions, they were shocked. " Already? But what is your plan? " Evory asked to us.

" Our plan was to figure out Evan's plan. Which we did, then we need to help from Maya and Michelle. Plus, Gregory said there is going to be another truce party. Pretty much, a redo because from five years, things didn't turn out well. The important members of VP is coming there, " I explained to them, " Another truce party? " Noah asked, with surprised, and the other were shocked as well. " So, what is the plan during the party? " Lilium asked, " Gregory has a plan, plus I need to tell something about Gregory, " I said to them.

" What is it? " Noah asked, and I gulped. " Gregory is..... pregnant, " I said, with a gulp. " WHAT !?!?!?!?!" Shrieked Evory, Mike, Noah, Lilium and Michael at the same time. " Who. Got. Him. Pregnant? " Michael asked, as one of his eyes started to twitch. Me, Eliza, Claire and Alex were all terrified by Michael," Um, Evan" I give them a straight answer. " I am so going to kill Evan for sure. After what he did !?!?!?!!?" Michael shouted, crap overprotective father mode, I guess.

After calming Michael down, " So, we need to find Maya and Michelle. They went into hiding a few years ago, after they heard the news. Plus, they turned off their trackers as well, " Michael explained, as he looked at us. " So how are we going to find them? " Eliza asked, and everyone went silent.

After a moment of silent, I broke it. " I can find them with my visions powers, " I said, and Gregory's friends and Eliza looked at me. " Did you forget? " Eliza asked, and I nodded. " What do you guys mean what Fable forgot? " Mike asked to us. " We were inject with metal substance into us, from preventing us from using our powers. It's one of Evan's successful experiments, " I answered, and I looked Gregory's family. They looked mad as fuck, " What did Evan do? " Michael asked with mad tone. I sighed, " How about we focus on finding Maya and Michelle? " Eliza asked, and Michael cool down. " Fine, how are we going to find them? " Noah asked.

I remembered the data base, " The data base in your company, Michael, Noah. We can use it to find them, you said you put tracker on every employees. We can use it to find their last location, and start from there, " I explained to them, and they agreed.

Evory brought out his laptop, and he hacked into Fazbear Entertainment's data base. We looked into it, and we looked for Maya's and Michelle's last location. " It's at Gregory's favorite park, that's where their last location was, " I said aloud. " We should go there, maybe they are at the ruin stone gazebo," Eliza suggested, we all agreed, even me. I am still mad at her, and me, Eliza, Claire, Alex, Evory and Mike left the house to looked for them.

We went to the park, and through the secret trail. Then when the gazebo came to view, we started to looked around for some clues where they are hiding. We started to call their names for a bit, " Maya, Michelle, where are you guys?" We shouted for them, but there was no luck. We sat on one of the fallen pillars, " How are we going to find them? " I asked with worried, and I don't know how long can Gregory stall for? We need to think, I need to think, I need to be like my past life self, but I can't. I am useless, like same girl like my past life.

I need to think, I sighed, and I tried to use my visions.

I was in the same place where we are right now. Then I saw Maya and Michelle, they were running. " Maya, come on, before they find us, " Michelle said, and Maya nodded. They were going to somewhere, and I followed them to the forest.

They were going to somewhere, and I followed they were going. Then they stopped in front of stone wall, then they walked through it. They just walked through a wall, and I was shocked. I think I found them.

I opened my eyes, and my friends looked at me. " I found them, I know where they are."