Chapter 10: Be careful

Gregory's POV:

 I said my goodbyes, and I went back to VP. I entered the building and Evelyn greeted me. " Why not scared of me? " I asked as I looked at her direction. " You may be Evan's lover, but you are good, " said Evelyn, and I sighed. " Thank you, " I said, and she nodded. Then I took the elevator, and push the button. Then it started to go up, and I leaned on the wall of the elevator. I know Evan is going to be so mad at me. But I need to warned them, and I needed to. 

Then the elevator of doors opened, and I saw no one in the hallways. I entered the hallways, and I saw everyone is gone to their personal bedrooms. Then I heard footsteps behind, I knew who it was. " You left the building without telling me, darling. I was worried sick, where did you go? " Evan's voice said behind me. I was silent, and I didn't answer. I didn't looked at him, and I heard his footsteps came closer to me.

" Answer me, love. I won't hurt you, " he cooed, and I stayed silent. I want to lie, but my condition, it will not let me. I still stay silent, and I felt his arms went around me. " If you don't answer me, I have to do this the hard way, " Evan whispered into my ear. I felt the heat on my face started to build up, I tried to keep my calm. But I can't, but I need to. " Fine, I will tell you. I was at my parents' house, " I answered, quietly. 

" Thank you, that I wanted to know, angel, " Evan said, and I looked at him. He let go of me, and he took my hand. He led me to somewhere, we stopped at the dungeon door. He let go of my hand, and he gestured me to opened the door. I opened the door, and we entered it. We walked down the stairs to the bottom. I saw the three doors, " Which door are we going? " I asked, and Evan opened the experimentation door. We entered the room, this place give me the creep.

I hated this place since when Evan tortured me and implanted crystals into me. I hated it, and I don't want flashbacks. I have already enough nightmares, right now. " What are we doing here?" I mumbled with fear. I need to be careful, " Oh a little something. It will be quick and it won't hurt, " he purred, and I knew what he meant. He was going to use me for something, " I don't think it's a good idea, " I said, and I back away from him.

" Oh love, it won't hurt. I promise, " he said, as he turned to face me. His eyes were ruby red, I don't like the feeling. Then we continued walking, and I saw all his other experiments. Most of them were dead, some are alive. I wanted to help them, but I can't. But I need to, you save people, Ivory. I mentally scolded myself, and we stopped at one room. I was shocked, the torture room, the room where I was tortured. " I don't want to go in there, " I whimpered, and Evan looked at me. " Don't worry, I won't hurt you, I promise, " he said with calm tone.

I took a deep breath, and we entered the room. I need to be careful, and as we entered the room. I remembered the memories of me being tortured. It haunts me, I hate this feeling about this room. " What are you going to do in this room? " I asked, as I stay in one place. I need to be careful right now. Evan took out a some tool, and I back away a bit from him. " What is that" I asked with fear, and Evan looked at me. " Don't be scared, love. Oh this is not going to hurt you or anything. I just need to check the crystals on your back and the base of your neck, " he answered, calmly.

But I am not a fool, I will be not fooled again. I am scared, I don't want this, I never have. Then he noticed how scared I was. I back away, as he come closer to me. Until my back hit a wall, and I was trapped. Evan stopped in front of me, and I breathing shakingly. I shut my eyes, and waited for the pain. But it didn't happened, I waited a little longer. But Evan didn't hurt me, and I opened my eyes. " I will never hurt you, cause I will never bring myself to do it, " Evan said, and he put his hand on my cheek.

I blushed a bit, " You never? " I asked, " I will never hurt you, " Evan said. Then he kissed me, and I was shocked, but I kissed back. It was a short one, but I don't care. Then we pulled away, " So, shall we begin? " He asked, and I nodded. Then he back away a bit, and he led me to where were the chains. " I'm not going to chain you, but I need to see your crystals, " Evan instructed, and I had my back facing him. " I need to see the crystals, angel. Can you move your wings, please? " He asked, and I did. I spread my wings, and he looked at the crystals on my back. " This is different than I expected. The crystals on your back and the base of your neck is trying to be a part of you. Plus, it started to become a part of you. This is the reason that your visions are acting up, " Evan explained to me.

I was shocked, this is why my visions is acting weird. But I need to be careful, but my visions might be the key to stop Evan. But I need to keep this a secret, then I realized Evan can read my mind. I need to keep my thought quiet as possible. " But, * sigh * the crystals were meant to you control you from using so much magic. But this is the end result, " Evan explained, I was shocked by this information. To control my powers! " But I need to inject something, so turned around, " Evan said, and I turned around. The tool he had in his hand was syringe, what was he going to do with me? 

I was scared, but I need to be careful. You need to be wary about the unexpected. Like dad taught, you expect the unexpected. I sighed, and Evan was put some substance into the syringe. I am scared, I really don't know what Evan going to do to me. I was thinking the possibilities. Then I felt a little pain stabbed into my neck, Evan was injected the substance already!?!?!?!