Chapter 22: Attempt to escape

TW: Abusing, torture and blood!!!

Gregory POV:

Evan left the room, and I was at the balcony. I was looking at the sky, and Evan was doing his ' job'. I know he is going to do his experiments on the mages and other vampires who betrayed him. He is always doing this, I need to get out of here. I keep saying that to myself so much. I need to get out, and I got up. I looked around the room, and as I was looking around the place.

Then I saw something in my drawer, and I opened it. It was my gun, I hidden this if I need to protect myself from Evan, sometimes. I need to be careful, and I took out of my drawer. I load it with bullets, and I went to the door. I shot the doorknob, and I opened the door, I looked into the hallway. I saw no one, and I put the gun on my belt. I walked into the hallway, and I looked around if someone there.

I avoided the workers and the guards. I made sure if someone in the hall, I need to avoid them or wait them to leave. I need to get the entrance or else, Evan will find me. I need to get out of here, I can't spend another second here. Then I looked over the corner, I saw Evan talking to the workers. I need to him to leave that hall, that the way to the entrance. I can't turned invisible because of the crystals. I need to get him to leave, I can use the alternative route. But I need to got to the dungeon, and I sighed. 

I went to the door, and I opened it. But that's strange, it's usually locked. I entered it, and I went down the stairs. I had a flashlight to light my way down the stairs. As I made it to the bottom, and I went to the prisons. I looked around, and the guards were nowhere to be seen. This is strange. I looked around and all the prisoners are still here. I went to the went to get out of this place, and I turned off my flashlight. I walked around the prisons, pass the cells and I was almost there. Until I heard voices from right hall, and I hid in the shadow. I covered my mouth, and I saw it was Evan with his guards. " Gregory escape the room, we need find him. Once you do, bring him to me, unharmed and alive, " Evan ordered them, and I sneak away from them.

I started to run, as soon as I was far from them. I know my boots were making noise, but I need to get out of here. Now or never, and I pause for a bit to catch my breath. I was tired from all the running. But I am out of here soon, almost to the escape route. I walked for a bit, and I was almost to the escape exit. 

When I made it, I was about to enter it. Someone pulled me away from the exit, and I was threw to the wall. I yelp in pain as my wings collided with the wall, and I think my bones were broken. I looked who attack me. It was Evan, " H-how-" " Well, you were very smart to sneak past everyone. But I am surprised that you were smart to escape the room, " he pointed out all the things I did to tried to escape.

!!!Warning: Abusing and torturing starts here!!!

" To answer your question, how did I know? Well, I am smart as well, you know that. Plus, I didn't need to read your mind. I have visions as well, " Evan answered, and I stood up. I spread my wings, and I flew up, even if my wings hurt. I flew over him, into the exit route. But Evan tackled me down, " I would do worse to you, but since you are pregnant. I won't hurt, " he said, as he had me on the floor. I need to get out of his grasp, " But I won't let you escape, if I have to break your wings, " he growled at me, and I need to get out now or never. I need to risk it. But I can't hurt the baby, so I use my strength to get Evan off me.

I pushed him off of me, and I ran for the exit. But he got up and he threw a dagger at my wing. Then it through my wing to pinning me to the wall. I took out the dagger off my wing, and I looked around for Evan. I walked around for a bit. Then I felt someone's hands grabbed me by the neck, then threw me at the wall. I looked up, and I saw Evan loom over me. He grabbed me by the throat, and he started tightening his grip. I started to choke, " P-please l-l-let me go, " I begged him as he was choking me. 

He started to laugh, " You really think, I will let you escape. Plus, I won't hurt you, if you follow my rules. I am surprised you decided to rebel against me after five years. But you thought you can stop me, you may let your friends and your older sister escape. But you can't escape yourself, * chuckles * I will make sure you don't fly for a while, " he said into my ear, then he let got of my neck. I was panting, as I fell onto the floor. I looked up, and Evan stabbed the syringe into my neck.

Then he injected something into my neck, then I passed out.

A few moments later...

I fluttered my eyes, opened. I was chained up in the same room from five years ago. I needed to get out of here, soon. I tried to shake them off for a bit, but that didn't work. Then I heard the door opened, I saw it was Evan. " You are awake, I expected you were asleep. But you know, I rather heard your screams, " he said with grin. Oh no, he pulled out some tools. I tired to get away, but the chains kept me in place. " Don't worry, I am just going to make sure you don't fly for a while, " Evan said with a laugh, and I needed to get the hell out of here.

He was behind me, and I tried to turned around. But due to the chains I can't, then I felt very sharp pain in both of my wings. It hurt a lot, " Please, " I started to plead for him to stop. As he stabbed dagger into my wings, and I felt the blood trickled down my wings. I started to leave in and out of my consciousness due blood.

I screamed in pain, whatever Evan doing to me. He kept putting inject something into my wings or stabbing it. I just wanted him to stop, I want this pain to stop. But I do not regret to attempt to escape this place. Everything hurts, and I want Evan to stop. I told him to stop, but he didn't. Then eventually, I passed out due to blood loss and pain. 

I WANT THIS TO BE OVER!!!!!!