Extras: 01.01

A/n:Extras on requests cause y'all missed em..I missed em too

..

"God,am late..am late..am late!!!",Seokjin screamed through the mansion,pushing his laptop into his leather bag,his secretary visibly confused and extending his hand in the air towards him,"Sajangnim!! We are not late.We have one hour for the meeting still"
Seokjin looked up at him,like he said something really stupid and the secretary had to recheck.He shook his head before handing over his bag to secretary,"Il sung ah...not the meeting.It's about my sweet boyfriend"
"Oh!!I almost forgot! I'll get the car ready",He bowed before dashing out the front door.Jin checked the time one more time before heading over to the kitchen,"Ajhumma!!",He called.

"What are you so loud about so early in the morning,hyung?", The youngest groaned from the couch as he raised his head up,tiredly.Jin stopped for a minute taken aback,"Why are you sleeping here,Tae?"
Taehyung's frown grew deeper as his eyebrows furrowed.He mumbled something under his breath and Jin tilted his head.
"Jiminie threw me out of the room",He said and Jin was again confused, he doubted why he was even caring about this when he was already too late but Taehyung's pout was a time stopper.

"Why",Seokjin shifted on his legs,"Why would he throw you out?!"
Taehyung knelt on the couch,sighing dramatically,"His finals are close so he said am distracting him and throw me out.If that wasn't enough,he left to the library early"
"Were you distracting him?"
"I..I wasn't,hyung", Taehyung's puppy eyes and pout was a clear gave that he had indeed done something he shouldn't have.
"Taehyungie,Were you distracting him?"
"No,I was just walking around,hyung"
"That's not too-",Jin stopped and took a deep breath,"unless you were walking around naked?"

Taehyung looked serious except for the slight hint of smile on his lips and Seokjin swung his hand forward to playfully slap his younger only for the latter to fall back,dodging.
"I wasted my time trying to solve your non existential relationship issues.Tell Ajhumma to bake a cake later,okay?God,Yoongi would have my head!"
Taehyung giggled,"What are you late for though?"
"He left early for an interview in YC and I wanted to go wish him there"
"What a nice boyfriend.But you're scared he'd kill you if you don't show up",Namjoon came down,fixing his own suit,his boyfriend by his side,radiant.
"What?!! No,I think you're mistaken.Yoongi will kill me if I show up"

"What?",Hoseok spoke as he pulled on his jacket.
"He says if I go there,I'll influence the manager into giving him the job"
"Oh,he's right.Yoon's corporation is our good friends"
"It doesn't matter if I go or not.The CEO already called me and confirmed his position",Jin said distractedly.Namjoon exchanged glances with his younger brother who only shrugged.

"I see how he will kill you if he finds out that too",Namjoon said before tugging his boyfriend towards him and tucking under his arms safely,Hoseok leaning in.
"Doesn't matter still ,Joon.Every news handles posted him as my boyfriend already so...this is the least I can do",Jin sighed as he looked over at the door to Il sung who had came back to check for his boss.Namjoon patted on his shoulder lightly.

"Okay,am leaving"

"Hyung,Can you drop me off at the library,by the way?", Taehyung asked as he leant to grab his own jacket and Seokjin called back,"Leave the poor boy alone.Go to the law firm with Ki bum,Dad asked you to go..don't forget"
And then he was gone.Taehyung turned at his second brother only for him to toussel his hair and say,"Nope..Drive yourself later to pick him.Let the boy study"

Hoseok waved him a bye as Namjoon opened the door for him.
"Come to Jackson's later.We are having a party for Yoongi hyung's employment",Hoseok reminded him.Taehyung fell back to the couch sighing only for the phone to ring.He was sure without looking that it was Ki bum waiting to visit the firm along.

..

Yoongi crossed the road towards the black audi standing at the other side.He swung the passenger door open to find Seokjin smiling,"I got you coffee"
Yoongi tossed his file behind him and sighed,"Thanks,I needed it"
Seokjin smiled tight lipped and extended his hands towards Yoongi to loosen his neck tie for him.The younger angled towards him to let him get better access.
"Why didn't you come in? I saw you sneak at me from the door in the morning and then you disappeared"
"I just..just didn't want you to feel like am the reason-"
"It doesn't matter.They all already knew who I am",Yoongi pulled the seatbelt to buckle and saw sun set in his boyfriend's eyes.
"It is okay,Hyung.Seriously! I knew the perks of dating a chaebol boyfriend already and I chose it still",There was a small smile on his lips and Jin locked his hands with the younger,bringing it up to kiss on the back of Yoongi's hand.
"Congratulations Yoongichi"

Yoongi smiled with his full gum then and rubbed a hand embarrassedly behind his hair.
"You are all red",Jin commented causing Yoongi to flush more and he leant forward to slightly peck Yoongi's lips,"cute,now let's go.The boys are waiting"

..

"Okay,now this makes sense",Jimin said,drawing a circle around his answer as he explained the subject to his study mate who had suddenly gone silent.Jimin looked up to see her staring off behind him.The whole library was.Jimin turned around in confusion to see Taehyung waiting by the front entrance,leaning against his car,long winter coat adorned and a scarf hugging his neck.

"Who's that handsome guy?",Someone was saying from the other table.
"Oh my god, Isn't that Kim Taehyung?!",His study mate said and Jimin ducked his head only for Taehyung to wave at him,"Jiminah!!"
"He knows you?!"
"He..",Jimin sighed before shaking his head and smiling,"is my boyfriend"
Jimin packed his bag quick in the midst of all the confused gazes.He excused himself before taking off in a quick run towards his said boyfriend.
"Taehyung!",He called out.
"Slow down baby,I am not going anywhere", Taehyung said as he opened his hands towards the boy.Jimin hugged him tightly,"I missed you"
"You missed me because you decided to miss me", Taehyung huffed,hands still wrapped tightly around the elder.
"Yes,but to compensate I did not scold you infront of my friends and hugged you"
Taehyung drew back,"Scold me?"
"Yeah,cause I told you to pick me up at 6,now it's only 4",Jimin whined only for Taehyung to dip down and kiss him.
"I missed you so much so I thought we will spend some time before meeting the hyungs.And also..", Taehyung fixed the soft brown locks behind Jimin's ear,"since my boyfriend is working hard,I decided he needs a bit of break and enjoy some Taehyung love"
Taehyung kissed him once more before taking the elder's bag and opening the door for him.

Once settled Taehyung turned fully at Jimin,"Okay,but is it necessary we go to Jackson hyung's.Can't we go and cuddle?"
"What?! No,Yoongi hyung deserves to be celebrated"
"Yes,but you would go back to studying after the party again and I'll miss you again", Taehyung pouted.Jimin pulled the younger by his nape and kissed him deep,lips slotting in between and Taehyung let out a groan,"Okay now you're not going back"
Jimin giggled as he drew back,"Now let's go to Jackson hyungs'"

Taehyung sighed, tight lipped as he started the car.

A/n:will be writing this extra in two part.Ill write the second part when i get time.Hope you enjoyed ,please leave comments