Chapter 59

Winter was being harsh on everyone,Seoul had frozen and people cursed the cold everytime they needed to step out.Yoongi's brother had woken him up early before he left to work.Yoongi had a new job interview,he can't be late today.He had bundled up himself in two large blankets with just his head peeking out of them.A blush on his face created by the temperature and he waited for some kind of kick start.It's been two days since he came back from the mansion and settled with his brother in Kangnam.Yoongi had stayed far away from his hurtful feelings and memories,simply not wanting to venture upon them.He wanted to know how Seokjin was doing,Was he hurt too or is it just Yoongi? Whenever his brother or sister-in-law brought up the topic,he simply brushed it off saying it was no big deal.But he found himself scrolling down Seokjin's over the top Instagram feed and kept refreshing the page past that Amilla fushi fishing photograph Yoongi took of him.Nothing new showed up.He secretly wished Jin was hurting too,it was cruel but a part of him wanted Jin to miss him too,as terribly as he misses Jin.

His nephew had turned on the TV as soon as he had woke up and his mother was shouting at him.Yoongi stared at the window for another two minutes when the call came for him,"Yoongiyah,Turn the TV off or Chan will sit there all morning",His sister-in-law was shouting and Yoongi scratched his head as he made into the living room.He saw his nephew,eyes stuck to the box and singing to a rhyme.Yoongi snatched the remote and waved him away,"Go study or do what kids do"
After driving the boy away,Yoongi took his seat and switched the channel to News.Yoongi's sister-in-law passed him a coffee and stood by him watching the TV.

"-The fight started between the bar tender and Kim's heir  when he refused to pay.Kim Taehyung had beat up two other guys who tried to stop them and then I  had to call the police-",A young man was speaking to the field reporter and Yoongi's mouth fell open.
"Isn't him your fake boyfriend's brother?", His sister-in-law asked as she bit into a carrot stick and Yoongi didn't reply.He didn't understand what was going on? Why would Taehyung do something like that? It's not like Yoongi could call Jin and enquire.
"Kim Taehyung,heir of Kim enterprises had since been arrested from the spot-",The Newsreader continued and Yoongi's eyes stuck onto the screen where Taehyung's photo was showing and a blurred low quality video of the said fight was running in the background.

-
"Get the f*ck away from me", Taehyung pushed Jin's new secretary as Jin bailed him out and was talking to the officer.Jin ran back to his brother and grabbed his hand,"Taehyung,shut up"
Taehyung flinged his hands away from Jin and glared.Jin bowed at the officer and pulled Taehyung outside the police station.
"What are you doing, Taehyung?!",Jin asked as Taehyung walked ahead of him.Jin jogged up to Taehyung and signalled the secretary to stay behind.Taehyung didn't heed as Jin tried to stop him.
"Taehyung,come home",Jin said and Taehyung stopped,turned around wiping away the smudge of blood on his lips and ran his hand through his dark hair.
"Whose home?"
"Tae-"
"Why are you concerned? You weren't concerned before.I was always like this"
"Just come home,we can talk"
"I don't have anything to talk to you lot",Taehyung spit blood to his side.
"But I do-"
"You f*cking paid him ", Taehyung walked back to Jin and Jin flinched for a second,"I didn't ,you shit"
Taehyung scoffed,"Next time,don't come to bail me out.I would rather die than be at your mercy", Taehyung said as he left a bewildered Jin before snatching the car keys off him.Jin watched his brother stagger over to the car and swerve it out of the drive way.
"Are you okay,Sir?",The secretary asked and Jin nodded.
"I'm worried he's not",Jin sighed and the assistant hesitated before speaking,"Young master Taehyung used to be just like this,Sir.He was arrested a lot,he used to do illegal car races"
Jin sighed,"I didn't know",The words reflected back to him and he realized how cruel they were.
"Maybe if you bring Young master Jimin back-"
"Il sung ah,Ki bum said he doesn't know where Jimin is.Could you help him find Jimin?"
The secretary bowed and promised his service and Jin wanted to find Jimin soon,not just because of Taehyung but he had promised Yoongi that he'd save Jimin no matter what.Even if he was his brother's fake boyfriend.

-

Ki bum entered the CEO's cabin and Il woo had his eyes fixed onto his computer.Ki bum placed a file over the table and Il woo finally acknowledged his presence.His eyes flickered one time between the file and his secretary.
"Last week,you told me to bring this to you today",Ki bum said and Il woo leant forward to slide the file towards himself.He opened it up and he remembered then.It was for moving his rights to the new heir and retire for himself.He had handed the documents to Ki bum and asked him to start the transfer of power.
"Did you talk to Jin hyung,Sir?", Ki bum asked and Kim Ilwoo pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a breath.He shook his head,"I think we should hold this for now,inform the attorney"
Ki bum thought the same,it'd be the best for now and he took his seat hesitantly,"Sir,What do we do now?"
Ilwoo looked up at Ki bum and Ki bum continued,"You told me not to bury any news on Taehyung.It's everywhere now",Ki bum bit his lips and Ilwoo sighed,"Could you bring him home?"
Ki bum knows that he cannot,Ki bum might be the last person Taehyung would want to see right now,let alone listen to.
"I'll set up a meeting with the attorney and let you know",Ki bum stood up and bowed and Kim Ilwoo said,"Prepare a car.I want to go to Damyang"
"Sir!?"
"I need to go.It's not for comfort",Il woo said and Ki bum nodded.

-

Taehyung was angry,at everything and anything.He was at the alley where he had first met Jimin and he have no idea how he had gotten there.Was he waiting there for Jimin or was he just wishing to turn back the time? The hours just painfully melted away and Taehyung kicked the lamp post trying to vent out his anger.His phone was ringing and a quick glance told him it was Jungkook.He doesn't care about anyone.Taehyung didn't know what he actually wanted and If he is going to be like this forever.Maybe he needed a closure.

A/n:
I didn't proof read it so sorry for any mistakes.I had a tough morning,literally crying over some people criticizing the color of my skin (which I had a long term history of  insecurity) and asking me to use stuff to make me white(?).I can't with these people who are just so shitty and in the head.I cried listening to 'Love myself' afterwards.I felt damn better,I learnt to love every bit of myself with great difficulty and am not giving it away..

So sorry for the rant but I wanted to share and tell you,people are just trash and you are all amazing the way you are.Love you loads.

I read all your comments and giggle like a teenager all the time😂😂
But thanks guys! Seriously