Chapter 30

Jin was late for work and he wanted to grab a bite of whatever he'd find in the kitchen and all he could see was Yoongi.And he was cooking,Jin stopped for a minute and stared.
"Ajhumma is on leave.Would you like some toast?",Yoongi asked naturally and Jin took a moment to reply,"I..Yeah,I'll have some"
Jin sat down as Yoongi set a plate Infront of him and moved around to serve him toast and a sunny side up.He set another glass of juice beside it and looked at him as if asking if he wanted something more and Jin chose to take a bite.Yoongi sat opposite to him with a cup of coffee in his hand.
"This is very domestic",Jungkook said as he walked into the kitchen and poured some juice for himself.
"Yeah,And we wish to get married on a beach at sunset and kiss under thousand stars",Yoongi commented and Jin wanted to throw up,it gave him an uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach.Jungkook said something to counter Yoongi and Yoongi didn't lose.But Jin had lost his head.
"Aren't you late, Hyung?",Yoongi asked bringing Jin back to earth and Jin choked.
"Yes, I'm leaving.Bye", Jin quickly said and shook his head out of the weird feeling.Something about that little event scared him.On his way out the door,he saw Jimin and Taehyung coming down.Without knowing himself,a smile appeared on his lips.They look nice together.
"Jimin,do you want me to drop off you at the university?",Jin asked and Jimin was caught off guard.Taehyung passed a glance at Jungkook.

"I'll drop him off",Jungkook called out from the kitchen saving him and Jimin couldn't be grateful enough.He can shake Jungkook off later.
"Where's Namjoon hyung?",Jungkook directed at a sleepy Hoseok and he breathed in to say something but couldn't,"Lost him from work"
"Clubbing",Jungkook scoffed as he pulled Jimin along to the kitchen.

-
Namjoon felt terrible,he had been awake for hours now but couldn't pull himself off the moment.He had decided he wouldn't regret it but that's not how it works,right?He pushed his face into the pillow and groaned.Thankfully Jackson had left for the morning and he got plenty of time to think for himself.He wasn't drunk last night,so he can clearly remember everything that happened.Namjoon was lost in the moment when he climbed over Hoseok,pulled Hoseok into himself as he kissed.He couldn't quite put a finger on whether it was an act of lust or love but his head was in the clouds.Namjoon had heard light moans escape from Hoseok as he struggled to breath.Hoseok looked like he was fragile,in between pain and pleasure and Namjoon couldn't stop himself.Hands found places it shouldn't and Hoseok threw his head back for Namjoon and Namjoon marked him before he pulled Hoseok back to face him again.But that wasn't a good idea,like a switch turned off, Hoseok stopped.He stopped responding and stared.Namjoon sat back and both of them heaved breath.
"What's wrong?",Namjoon had asked and Hoseok took a moment or two.
"What's this? What are we doing?",Hoseok asked ,still trying to catch his breath and Namjoon bit his lips.
"Do you like me?",Hoseok asked and Namjoon thought whether it should be a topic of discussion now.But to Hoseok,it mattered right then.
"Does it matter now,Hoseok?"
That was a huge mistake,Hoseok drew back and he sat there.Even Namjoon knew he was stupid right after he said it but how could he say something about a topic he hasn't ventured up on himself.All those stories Hoseok told him and Namjoon couldn't even come up with a proper sentence.He wasn't good with emotions.
"Do you think am easy?",Hoseok asked and Namjoon understood now and he quickly said,"No,Hoseok,that's not it"
"You are different for me,Namjoon",Hoseok said as he stood up and buttoned his shirt back up.
"You could have asked to sleep with me instead,that wouldn't hurt this much",Hoseok pulled his pants up and dabbed a tear away.
"No,Hoseok.You misunderstood",Namjoon stood up but Hoseok had grabbed his shoes and was already half way out the door.Namjoon sighed and turned around in frustration.To Hoseok,Namjoon never really showed such an emotion before,they were more like friends.Namjoon didn't know how it came over him and he wouldn't be able to answer Hoseok unless he figures it out himself.

-

Yoongi watched Ki won flirt with the girl who came to get a puppy.He contemplated if he fling the pen at Ki won,whether it would hit his head or neck.But the girl was checking Yoongi out instead.He tapped impatiently on the counter and when Ki won suggested that he need to take a look at the house the puppy would live in so he can say what kind of care it needed, Yoongi had enough.
"I'll help her",Yoongi said and send Ki won away to the back.The girl was more than happy to see Yoongi join her and she adjusted her hair behind her ear shyly.Yoongi was talking about the puppy and the girl was asking what University Yoongi went to and what his favourite food was.Yoongi doesn't welcome advances,"Look, I have a boyfriend"
The girl looked confused for a moment and said,"That's okay,as long as he is not your husband I have my chances"
Yoongi sighed,"I am loyal to him and we are in love so-"
"That's right",Jin draped a hand over Yoongi and Yoongi was startled.
"When did you-"
But Jin was having a staring contest with the girl and she huffed as she left.
"I lost business cause of you",Yoongi complained as he swatted away Jin's hand.
"You were already losing it"
"Why are you here It's too early to pick me up for rehab", Yoongi asked as he went to find Ki won,Jin followed.Jin didn't have an answer and when Yoongi stopped and turned around for one.
"I ..I didn't wanna be alone",Jin said as he tapped at an empty cage.Both Jin and Yoongi knows Jin's best option is Moonbyul but why Yoongi now.Yoongi threw a towel at Ki won who was texting away in his phone and Ki won jumped off to leave the duo alone.
"Did something happen?",Yoongi perched upon one of the stools and waited for Jin's reply but Jin only sighed.Instead he turned his attention to the sugar gliders,"You said you'll give them to me"
Yoongi followed his gaze and smiled,"That will be my goodbye gift"
Jin furrowed his eyebrows and Yoongi replied,"You told me you wanna come clean to your Dad"

Jin walked around in the tiny room,"I do.I feel terrible knowing Jimin is lying to his mother about his health cause he wants to protect them and here I was lying to Dad to just get my credits activated.It's not even my money",Jin let out and stopped to look at Yoongi.Yoongi didn't have a reply and he doesn't really know how to comfort people.Jin rubbed his hands together," I gotta go,I'll see you in the eve"
"You came all the way for just this"
"I was just..bye"
Yoongi watched SeokJin walk out and in less than 3 seconds ,he walked back in.
"Did you forget something?",Yoongi asked and Jin nodded,"Yeah,Namjoon said you had a crush on me"
"Hoseok,you mf!!"
"In his defence,he said that you never told him to not tell me.Does that mean you wanted me to know?"
Yoongi closed his eyes at the light slip up and realized everyone is not like him.They don't always keep others secrets unless they are told to.

A/n:Ayo guys..tell me if you want a double update,I'll upload if you want but anyway congratulations to us...I saw our story ranked as #2 under Vmin and damn it surpassed a lot of my own favourite stories.. people we did it..I love you all...

Update: It's a double update,so move on to read the next