Chapter 25

Yoongi was munching down what's left of the pancakes on his plate and Jin was constantly watching him.Yoongi decided he should ignore for the first few times and when he was finally pushed over the edge,he asked,"Am I that cute to look at?"
In pride of winning over and thinking of leaving behind a speechless Jin,Yoongi smirked but Jin replied,"You are cute.I never denied"
Namjoon from the other side of the table choked and coughed out the coffee onto his white shirt,"Thought you two were fake",He mumbled.Jin casually threw a napkin at him,Yoongi chose not to reply and tried to concentrate on finishing his breakfast.
"I'll pick you up in the evening",Jin announced as Yoongi began to leave.Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows,"What's the occasion?"
Jin shrugged and Yoongi lowered his voice,"You said I don't have to go the next two sessions-"
"Yeah,I know.But they said you can't miss any sessions and need to be consistent so you have to keep it going without a break.And you are doing so well right now"
Yoongi stomped his feet like a little kid and Jin waved him off,"See you in the eve"
"God,I hate you!"
"I love you too, sweetheart"
Brothers watched Yoongi walk away and as soon as he was out of sight, Namjoon asked,"In all seriousness,Are you falling for him?"
Jin looked at Namjoon as if he said chuseok is cancelled this year and tilted his head in confusion.Namjoon put down his chopsticks and smiled,"Do tell me why you have a great interest in improving Yoongi hyung's life? And 'I love you too,sweetheart'?!!"
"When did I? That was sarcasm,just because you don't get it-",Jin couldn't care less about Namjoon or his theories.
"Just because I don't mention things doesn't mean I don't see them",Namjoon moved to the edge of his chair,"You seemed to hate him on the night I found out,now you are picking him up for Rehab"
Jin was good at hiding his expressions well..an acting major,remember? and as unreadable as it is,Namjoon was more than willing to throw baits.Jin took his time to empty his plate and wiped his mouth off a napkin.
"I can't infer the theories you made for yourself.Anything that I do is for my own profit,you do know it very well,brother."
Namjoon smirked,"So what's your profit with Min Yoongi?"
"Nothing that you don't know of.We all have the same profits",Jin shrugged and ended the conversation.

-

Taehyung looked behind him,Jimin was still sleeping.Taehyung switched his eyes between the clock and back to Jimin.It was around 11 in the morning.Taehyung didn't know if he should wake Jimin up or something.Doesn't he have classes? Taehyung tried three times and all three times,he walked back to his initial place.And the fourth time,he got close and extended his hand to pat,Jimin opened his eyes.Taehyung flinched and stuttered,"I..I was trying to wake you up"
Jimin didn't reply ,he kept his tired gaze at Taehyung and Taehyung rubbed his neck, uncomfortably.
"Can I sleep a bit more?",Jimin asked,his voice hoarse and Taehyung opened his mouth to say something that didn't make it's way out of his throat but Jimin had fell back to sleep again.Taehyung cautiously took a step forward and Jimin didn't flinch so he proceeded to sit by the bed.Taehyung sighed,there was so much pent up emotions he had buried in his heart and  noone made a run through them.Maybe noone took note.

From the moment he had walked back to the RV in Damyang,he had wanted to turn back around and face Jimin to say a 'Thanks'.But Taehyung never thanked anyone,instead he projected all of his anger towards Jimin.Eventhough he full well knew it was unfair,he had no one else to get angry at,to throw tantrum at. Atleast to noone who actually cared.As a hidden satisfaction,he loved how Jimin kept asking him if he was angry at him or whether he was okay.He liked when Jimin would follow him around trying to "defuse" the tension.Stuff like that,Taehyung craved and in turn made him be more angry to seek more attention.In his heart,he knew...Taehyung knew well that he is not angry,infact he is grateful.He loved Jimin.
Taehyung gasped as he stood up quickly and stumbled off the bed.
"No",He whispered to himself as he found the door,hence exit.

-

"Why are we stopping here?",Yoongi asked as Jin parked his car opposite to Starbucks and Jin kept trying to track someone.
"I have to meet someone",Jin said as he unbuckled his seatbelt and exited the car,"Stay here,I'll be in a minute",Said Jin.
Yoongi watched Jin cross the road and go up the stairs.Yoongi leant into his seat dreading his appointment,he didn't like it very much and yes, he had been clean for 14 days now but he refused to admit he was happy that he was.Yoongi lazily drummed on the dashboard,his eyes still kept on Jin hugging Moonbyul and they sat down to talk.Yoongi shook his head in dismay as they ordered and he tried to lip read Jin.
"Byul,I am a pompous thick skulled chaebol who has his head stuck up far in his ass now that I can't see the world outside",Yoongi mimicked Jin and smirked as he tried Moonbyul,"I know Jin,you are not handsome as you state 24/7,you are just dumb"
Yoongi smiled at his own brilliance and sighed contently.He saw Moonbyul pass a  thin file over to Jin and Jin's face read confusion.Yoongi furrowed his brows and kept watching them,he was startled as Jin's phone, that he left in the car,rang.
He placed a hand over his heart to calm himself down and leaned over to see who was calling.It was from an unknown number.Yoongi looked upto see Jin in confusion ,head in his hands and Moonbyul talking with her hands over Jin's.

The phone stopped ringing and then again rang for a second time.Yoongi took it in his hands, contemplating.It was the same unknown number, Something in his heart urged him to pick it up.So he did.
"Hello?"
"Is this Kim Seokjin,Park Jimin's emergency contact? "

A/N:okay,Am sorry...maybe not ..but you knew it was coming...
Love you all for the great response..

Leave me a purple heart please,I need it today..It's Hella hard these days and I purple you all too💜💜