Chapter 26

Yoongi was jogging after Jin through the pale corridors,he took a right and lost Jin ahead of him all of a sudden.Yoongi looked around at the corridors to locate him but instead his eyes fell on some familiar lone figure at the end of the left corridor.Ki bum!
"Ki bum?",Yoongi called out gathering the other's attention and quickly stood up.
"What's happening, Where's Jimin?",Yoongi asked and Ki bum's eyes held worries,"He is at the IC.They said he is stable now"
"Why are you sitting here then?"
"I..I was scared",Ki bum said and Yoongi wanted to say something in return but didn't know what.He wasn't good with words.
"I..I'll go and see",Yoongi said as he walked to the IC.Jin was standing in the front talking to the doctor.
"Thankyou Uisanim",Jin bowed as the doctor went back in.Jin took a seat and just stared at the floor,Yoongi waited but he didn't speak.
Anxiety getting the better of him,Yoongi asked"Is..Is everything okay?",Jin nodded.
"What happened?",Yoongi didn't feel like pushing Jin but he wanted to know cause he was concerned too.
"The same thing that happened last time,He had struggle breathing and passed out"
"What's wrong,do you know, Hyung?",Yoongi had to ask and Jin's face contorted to a resigned worry but before Jin could say anything Ki bum walked over to them.He stood opposite to them.

"How did you know,Hyung?",He asked and Jin took a while to reply since he had trouble finding ground,"I filled in for his emergency contact last time..and you?"
"I called his phone and they answered"
Jin nodded and didn't reply for a while,he sighed and struggled to pull out his phone,"I'll call Taehyung",He said.
"What's the use?",Ki bum had to say,"He didn't come last time,he won't come today too"
Jin's finger hovered over Taehyung's contact,contemplating what he should do and bit his lips.
"You should still let him know,Hyung",Yoongi stated and Jin nodded.
Their conversation was broke when the doctor came out and spoke,"You can visit him and could someone come along with me?"
"I'll",Ki bum straightened up and followed the doctor and Yoongi pulled Jin up to go visit Jimin.

Jimin sat up straight and Jin rushed over to help him sit.Yoongi lingered awkwardly at the entrance,rubbing the back of his neck.
"I won't bite",Jimin joked and Yoongi scoffed at the boy's cheekiness.
"What is it?You don't eat well,huh?",Yoongi pointed an accusing finger and Jimin naturally smiled,"I'll eat well next time" .Jin's eyes didn't tarry from Jimin,"How are you?"
"I am okay,Hyung.We could just go home,I was just dizzy..I can't believe they are making a big deal out of it",Jimin let out a laugh and Yoongi agreed.Jin sighed,"Jimin,I know.Stop lying"

-
Taehyung's phone was ringing loudly and one time Taehyung read the caller ID and stuffed it under his pillows and on second call he was irritated but this time,he realized two things.One it was 2 in the morning and two Jimin was not near him.He only remembers that he waited for Jimin to return from his part time job and before he knew it,he was knocked out. Taehyung squinted his eyes against the light from his phone.It was Seokjin.
"Hello..",Taehyung drawled,his eyes already giving away and mind pulling him back to slumber land.And like a light turned on,he was alert.He couldn't reply anything as Jin spoke.
"You don't have to drive here at this hour.We'll be back in a while, Taehyung,Are you listening?"
Taehyung wanted,he really wanted to reply and ask how Jimin was.He doesn't know if he should go and see Jimin and he wanted to ask SeokJin the same.
"Taehyungah,I'll take care of him.Don't worry"
The call was cut and Taehyung sat on the bed,quite frozen and organising his thoughts.What's the pain in his heart?Was he concerned? Seokjin did say it was just a matter of dehydration but Taehyung felt uneasy all the same.He didn't move for the rest of the night.

-

Ki bum sat at the back with Jimin as they rode back to home.The silence was overwhelming and Yoongi looked at Jimin through the mirror and switched his glances to Jin.He tried to make sense of the conversation that had happened between Jimin and Jin.But the more he thought about it,the more it made him confused.Jin was checking on Jimin and he noticed how his hands were beside him on the seat and Ki bum's hand were only inches away from them.They seemed to switch positions.A few more meters,Jin saw Ki bum's hand over Jimin's gently rubbing and Jin didn't feel good about it.He sighed,"am sorry" and proceeded to pull the car over to the side.Yoongi looked at him,confused.Jin undid his seat belt to turn and look at Jimin properly.Ki bum retracted his hand.

"I'm sorry,Jimin.I know it's not the right time but,but..are you really Taehyung's ..no,Do you really love Taehyung?"
That question wasn't what Jimin had expected and he opened his mouth to only close it after ,with no proper reply.
"I just want to know..I care a lot for you and God,it hurts to know what's going on with you and I don't want you to take more pain if Taehyung is forcing you into this.You don't deserve it",Jin said and it made more sense then and Ki bum exchanged a glance with Jimin.

"Please tell me honestly,Do you love my brother?",Jin asked again and Jimin smiled,lightly almost invisible.
"I do, hyung",Jimin said and Ki bum looked at him,surprised.
"When I came to the mansion,I wasn't in love with him.Yes,he was my boyfriend and all but I wasn't in love.Now as time went by,the more I see him,more I know him and without even knowing myself I - I am falling for him"

Ki bum could tell Jimin was being honest and that's exactly how he justified the pain in his heart.
"Hyung,Everyone says he is a brat and doesn't care about anyone but he does ,Hyung.He just don't know to show it.Even to me,he doesn't but I know he will learn.What I really meant to say is I love him,I love him eventhough I know I shouldn't,eventhough I know I won't live till he say that to me back"
"Jimin-",Yoongi warned.

Jin had so many questions but all that just disappeared with Jimin's answer.Jin nodded and clipped his seat belt again.
"Hyung-",Jimin called.Jin hummed as a reply,"Please promise you won't tell him about what's happening with me"
"Jimin-"
"Hyung,please"
Ki bum opened the door all of a sudden,"I'll ..I'll walk".He closed the door after him and was gone.
"What happened to that dude?",Yoongi had to ask and Jimin knew as he watched the lonely back walk away.

A/n:Am back and I hope to continue.Please comment and keep me going ..I need all your support cause this has somehow became my support system .I am suicidal for the past few days and am not liking it a bit.Hope to recover soon..love you all