Chapter 4

‌Kim Ilwoo had been very generous to send individual cars to pick up his sons from wherever they were living.Not even the father was very privy to that information,It's like Ki bum literally had a tracker on each of the Kim brothers.Seokjin had been sitting in his car,outside Min yoongi's apartment waiting for the younger to come out.It's a little too longer than 20 minutes and he would be lying if he was to say he isn't nervous.It had took a lot of convincing and threatening from both Seokjin and Moonbyul to convince Yoongi,not to mention waving the contract in the air at times.One certain moment included a chasing around the apartment for the piece of document until Moonbyul bravely tackled Yoongi down and screamed into his ear,destroying the paper won't end his misery.There's a virtual document and getting on Kim heir's bad side is not good for business.Ofcourse Yoongi doesn't need to know Jin has no powers right now.But add Moonbyul's threaten to fire his brother to the mix.Bingo!!

Seokjin checked his watch again,his father hated people being late.Finally he decided to surprise his fake other half with his presence.
"Min yoongi",He called as he pounded on the door.Few more knocks,a blue haired guy opened up the door.Jin's hand froze in mid-air before he knocked on the guy's face.

"Yoongi",He said and the guy,presumably Yoongi's roommate, looked behind him,"He's getting ready"
Jin nodded and the silence went on as the roommate scanned Jin head to foot.
"Nice suit,Dude",he complimented and Jin smiled.
"Yoongi,Your boyfriend is here",The guy called out opening the door wide and returning to the couch grabbing a chips bag.Yoongi stumbled out of his room,his hair dishelved and hands on tightening his belt.
"Sorry,I slept",Yoongi didn't sound even a bit sincere,Jin noted.Jin pulled Yoongi to the next room forcefully and shut the door.
"What the hell are you wearing?!",Jin whisper-shouted as Yoongi slapped his hands away.Yoongi turned to look at the mirror.His white baggy shirt and army jacket fits perfectly with his overly ripped jeans.
"What's wrong with this?",Yoongi shrugged and Jin sighed,"What happened to your pants?They are torn"
"They are ripped jeans.Get on my level,Grandpa",Yoongi said raising a finger to accuse Jin but soon dropped cause Yoongi was raised to be polite to elders.
"My Dad is gonna think you came to ask for money or something",Jin said as he looked around to locate a wardrobe.
"Tough luck,buddy.I only own these kinda stuff",Yoongi didn't seem to care as he ran his hands through his hair.Jin stomped his foot in anger and pulled at his coat.His father is not going to believe him,not to mention his brothers laughing on his face.But there's nothing he can do,he doesn't even have money to buy him something and there's no time to call Moonbyul either.Jin walked out,trying to calm himself and Yoongi followed.
"Have fun lovebirds",The roommate called out to which Yoongi left a middle finger with.
"Does he know?",Jin had to ask.Yoongi looked betrayed,"According to clause number 4 'you are not to tell anyone about the contract'",Yoongi said to prove he remembers and Jin nodded.
-
Taehyung watched his brother and his boyfriend being all smushy and cute,he wanted to throw up.His gaze turned to his father who took glances at Namjoon and Hoseok and smiled in the midst of the conversation with Ki bum.Taehyung was up for the challenge,he alarmed Jimin as he suddenly took his hand in his and placed them over the table for everyone to see.If 'unnatural' had a situational meaning,this was it.Jimin was nervous as he looked around at the well-dressed men infront of him.Taehyung's father seemed like a nice man,he'd smile whenever their eyes met and his brother didn't even give a glance his way.But his boyfriend did,more than neccessary.Jimin felt really awkward and his partner was doing nothing to solve it,He was acting like a competitive kid.He watched as Namjoon leaned into Hoseok and said something and they giggled,it was adorable to watch.Jimin was caught off gaurd as Taehyung's breath suddenly hit his ear as he whispered,"Pretend I said something funny and laugh"

Jimin widened his eyes at Taehyung who gave him a pretty box smile,a fake one but a pretty one.Jimin automatically couldn't help but smile.Taehyung was indeed amusing.
"Well,Hello father and my dear brothers,Sorry for being late.But being late is fashionable",Seokjin's voice disrupted the peaceful atmosphere as he walked over to his father to greet.Taehyung mumbled something under his breath.Il woo gave his son a one-shouldered hug,Jin stood aside to reveal Yoongi, who was completely lost at the beauty of the chandelier hanging above the giant dinner table.
"Father,Meet my sweet boyfriend Min Yoongi",He said and Yoongi took small steps.He bowed respectfully and smiled.Il woo extended a hand to shake Yoongi's.
"That's quiet a fashion",Namjoon commented clearly trying to bring their father's attention to Yoongi's pants.Seokjin glared at Namjoon and Namjoon returned a sweet smile.
"It is indeed",Il woo said as he gestured them to sit and Jin being the gentleman pulled a chair for Yoongi to sit and sat by him.

"Jin,wouldn't you like to meet your brothers' boyfriends?",Il woo offered eyeing Jin and Jin smiled,"sure"
Seokjin's eyes travelled onto the guy beside Namjoon,practically latching over his arm.
"Hyung,this is Hoseok",Hoseok bowed and Jin's lips turned up in confusion.
"Have we met before?",He asked Hoseok and something minute passed through Hoseok's eyes that he covered with professionalism.
"I am afraid not,Or maybe if you have been to paris?",Hoseok said.
"Joon met Hoseok in Paris,That's why my boy was always travelling,trying to meet his lover",Il woo laughed and Namjoon brought a hand to caress Hoseok lightly.Taehyung seriously wanted to throw up,this is too much to take.Jin didn't look convinced,"am sure I know you pretty well"
"Maybe you might know Taehyung's boyfriend too",Namjoon offered,clearly sensing something wrong and it was a succesful act.Jin turned to look at the most innocent boy of the bunch,Jimin smiled tight lipped and Taehyung did nothing to introduce him.
"I am Jimin",Jimin said bowing a little and Jin nodded,genuinely smiling.The food had been brought and everyone started on them.Hoseok had stopped being his giggly self suspiciously and Jin shamelessly tried to feed Yoongi and when Yoongi didn't open his mouth,he'd mutter a certain number clause from the contract.Yoongi was a good boy.

"So tell me,How did you meet Yoongi ssi,Jin?"
Jin choked on his food and took his time to straighten up,Ki bum offered him water as Yoongi,unwillingly patted him.Jin doesn't have a story,he had nothing planned.He looked at Yoongi,asking for help but Yoongi reflected the same expression.
"It is an embarassing story,that's why",Jin tried to justify his sudden coughing and Yoongi nodded.
"Oh am all ears,You and embarassing stories .My best kind",Taehyung said from the other side and Jin breathed,this bitch is asking for death.Yoongi skilfully avoided Jin and his family to drink water slowly from the glass.It's not his burden to bear.Jin breathed heavily and turned at Yoongi,smiling.

A/n;how ya liking it so far.Second part of dinner will follow