Chapter 1

"Kim freaking SeokJin",Moonbyul shouted as she saw Jin near the bar, leaning over the counter to flirt with a blonde bar tender girl. Jin's alarmed gaze landed on Moonbyul and softened sooner.
"If this ain't my bestfrie-"
"I drove three hours all the way from Seoul to Daegu,this better be worth it",She said as she swung her bag onto the counter of the bar before sending a glare at the girl who left just then.

"Turns out my father wasn't joking",Jin said throwing the clutter of credit cards onto the table.Moonbyul raised her eyebrows and scoffed,"Still doesn't answer why am here"
"I am getting there,Pay the bill, they won't let me leave",Jin nodded at the security by the door,"I mean I'd have a fight but can't risk my face.'am not my youngest.Also they towed my car.I am in Daegu with only my handsome face to accredit"
Moonbyul gave him a judging look before pulling her card out to the bar tender.
"You be in gutter but boasting off your ugly ass",Moonbyul's vicious comment didn't seem to affect the almighty Seokjin.He just laughed it off and calmly pulled her to the back seat of the bar,he needed out.Jin threw his head back in frustration.

"So what does your father want to have your credits activated?"
The question had one obvious answer and that was discussed this morning on a video conference with the rest of the Kims' heirs' heads floating on the screen.Seokjin had kept his cool as Taehyung yelled left and right.Namjoon had looked confused,can't blame him.He is not even in Hanguk.Seokjin made sure to grab a screenshot of his brother's eyes shuttling on screen trying to make sense,he had to hold back his laughter.This is absurd but it all went further downhill once Jin had attempted to pay off before he could take the girl,he met at bar,home for a fun night.Every cards were declined and the girl left.His only choice was Moonbyul.

"He needs a human",Seokjin calmly stated and Moonbyul tried to not choke on her scotch.She took a deep sip that burned down her throat and asked,"What?!"
"Yeah,you know my dad.The old crazy fellow.He told us to get wives?husbands? Get married and settle down.I need a boyfriend"
"Do they sell people now?"
"Not to my knowledge,and I had already said I am seeing someone when I rejected Dong ssi's daughter"
"and-?"
"Now I bloody don't have someone to show my dad."
Moonbyul nodded trying to empathize with her friend but she couldn't help but laugh.Jin was offended but he didn't dare show it for he knows Moonbyul is the only one who could help him right now.It's not like he can fall in love overnight.
"I have an idea",Moonbyul said swallowing the last of her drink.
"And that would be?"
"Get someone to act..stand in as your SO and once you are safe with the finance,you can just break it up",Moonbyul shrugged as if that was the obvious solution and it was a brilliant one.Jin was pulled into thoughts,he was seriously considering it.Well it doesn't sound so bad.Once his dad is convinced,he can break it up and play the broken-hearted lover.He did get a degree in Acting and Drama arts,that has to account for something.

"But who?",Jin raised his head to meet Moonbyul's eyes and She tapped her legs thinking deep.
"Well,there's your neighbour kid?"
"Eww,Soobin? He is like my brother"
"What about that guy we met in Hawaii?"
"The con artist?"
"Yeah,forgot his name",Moonbyul tried to concentrate hard but no name came up.
"I can't even remember his face"
"Jdope or something?"
"We can't find him by tomorrow,be practical"

"umm..."
"Maybe you can be my-",Jin directed at Moonbyul and she literally glared him down before she clicked her tongue,"No can do mate,Your dad knows who am to you"
"Come on!!"
"Besides I can't kiss your ugly face
...even for an act",Moonbyul never missed a chance to throw insults at Jin,now that he is at her mercy but So was Jin when he isn't so down.

"Aww,I can kiss that ugly face..like forever..mm",A voice interrupted the duo and they looked around, alarmed.A pale hand reached from behind their seats and hooked on them.They watched as a full body came into view,staggering and hardly balancing.When the duo didn't speak,the man took it on him to lead a conversation.
"Hi,am Yoongi.Min Yoongi",He raised his hands to wave and soon lost balance as he gropped for somewhere to hold on.Moonbyul grabbed on his hand quickly and he smiled at her.
"I..was listening to your conversation...I didn't mean to BUT I was too weak to move.I was gonna keep quiet..Shhhh...BUT,I wanted to convey that.. this ain't an ugly face",Yoongi circled in air around Jin's face.Jin had a "we been known" expression on his face.
Moonbyul threw her hands in the air in frustration but Yoongi continued as he shoved moonbyul aside to sit on the arm rest ,facing Jin.
"You are Kim Seokjin.I had a crush for aaaaages.Like..woah! Ages!!You are handsome",Yoongi sighed dramatically,"If you get noone,I'll be your boyfriend,Fake boyfriend.I don't care if it's you"
Yoongi pouted.
Moonbyul had enough,she stood up to drag Jin along.But Jin wasn't budging,he was genuinely thinking,Who can get another overnight.
"Come on,Jin.I don't think he is the same person when he is not drunk.He could have a wife and three kids,you never know",Moonbyul eyed Yoongi.
"No ",Yoongi whined,"My brother Min Namgi works in your company Moonbyul ssi,You can ask him.I have always..A-L-W-A-Y-S loooved Kim Seokjin",Yoongi was a deep red now.
"I like this dude,he doesn't have to act that he is in love with me and he knows how to spell Always",Jin shrugged looking up at Moonbyul.
"Jin,NO",
"Jin,YES",Jin smiled up at his friend wickedly,"We'll make him sign up a contract so he can't get out of it"
Jin signalled the bar tender to bring him a paper and pen.
"We just met him,Jin"
"Byul,His brother works in your company.We have something to threaten him with"
"Jin!! We literally just met him,We don't know him"
"Shush,Byul.Go find if Min Namgi works in your company"
"I am telling you,Jin.He is just playing and when the morning hits,You won't see this cute guy in sweats but a grumpy gang leader in leather jacket",Moonbyul waved frantically at Yoongi to prove a point but Jin just chuckled watching Yoongi pout at her.Jin pushed her to make a call to her manager as he watched Yoongi smile cheekily at Jin,head in his hand and stars in his eyes.

-

Yoongi woke up tired,he reeked of alcohol.His head was hurting so much that he was sure his brain was thumping against the skull trying to make an exit.He had no memory of coming home,his roommate lay on the couch half naked knocked out ,much like himself.Yoongi made his way to the kitchen dragging his feet and scratching his stomach.He settled onto a stool with a glass of water and his eyes latched onto a paper on the table slightly lifting off in light breeze.Yoongi pulled it and read it.

Contract

The what? Yoongi's eyebrows curled as he read further on and his eyes widened.In his hand was a contract with all proper clauses and cases for dating someone named "Kim SeokJin" for the next six months and at the bottom of the page was clearly three signatures consisting his,Seokjin's and a witness.
"Who the f*ck is SeokJin?",Yoongi swore as he crumbled the paper and as an answer his phone rang.He pulled it out of his pocket to see the said name with a heart flashing on the screen.He accepted the call.
"How's my fake boyfriend doing today morning and how's his crush on me going on?Still strong?"
"Who the hell are you?"
Jin went silent for a full minute before he said,"Don't tell me you have a wife and three kids or you are a grumpy gangleader with leather jacket"

A/n:am having so much fun writing this story.So We have established Yoonjin is the first couple so here's how I think Yoonjin is in this story and ofcourse Moonbyul

So We have established Yoonjin is the first couple so here's how I think Yoonjin is in this story and ofcourse Moonbyul