Chapter 27

Jin and Yoongi were talking about something and Jimin totally lost interest as they pulled infront of the mansion.He didn't answer Yoongi when he asked if he should walk him to the room and continued on his steps.Jimin needs to think about a lot but the moment he pushed open the door to his room and the faint light gleamed from bedroom lamp fell on someone,everything went blank.Taehyung was lying on the couch,curled up into a ball.Jimin tiptoed across the room  slowly so as to not wake him.It was pretty clear that he must have been waiting for them..waiting for him.Jimin was too tired to change his clothes and besides something about Taehyung sleeping with a pout wouldn't let him concentrate on anything else.Jimin draped a blanket over Taehyung and came down to sit on the floor beside the couch and watched Taehyung breath calmly.And somehow that relaxed Jimin.Jimin put his head down on the edge of the couch near Taehyung's and before he knew it,drifted off to sleep.

-

Yoongi hadn't slept and the wind through the balcony window will be reason number one and the one who let it open will be reason number two.Jin was sitting facing the balcony,his legs perched upon the side railings.The file that Moonbyul gave Jin lay on the table by the bed and Yoongi had earlier skimmed through it when Jin was in the bathroom.Putting that conversation along with what he heard back in hospital between Jin and Jimin ,it made sense.Jimin has a congenital heart condition.He has ASD and that left undiagonised till adulthood is a threat to life.It can cause more blood to flow into his lungs causing pulmonary hypertension hence the symptoms of breathlessness and chest pain.
Yoongi knows this much from the report and he wasn't clear with most of the terms and jargons but he knows a surgery can fix it.Or it's his wishful thinking.Although Yoongi claims to not have been attached to anyone in the family,his heart would beg to differ.Maybe it's not the balcony wind that kept him awake.Yoongi pulled the blankets away and made his way over to Jin,he did double takes multiple times but still made it.Jin quickly wiped off a single tear that he left on his cheeks for a little too long and asked,"Didn't you sleep?"
"How can I when you are purposefully letting me not sleep? You can ask for company,Hyung",Yoongi said and Jin got up.
"Am sorry",Said Jin and turned around but Yoongi blocked his way.Yoongi opened his arms and Jin stared,"um..what?"
Yoongi sighed,"Look.. am not a hugger,but I'll let you have one tonight"
Jin looked at Yoongi as if he said something stupid and Yoongi dropped his hands and shrugged,"never mind"
Before Yoongi could turn around ,Jin grabbed Yoongi's arms and spun him around to face him again.He hugged Yoongi without another word and Yoongi raised his hands in the air,awkwardly at the sides.Where do people put hands at when they hug and he decided he should just follow SeokJin and placed his hands on Jin's back.
Few seconds passed and Jin withdrew,"Thanks,I needed that",He mumbled,awkwardly directing his gaze down onto his feet.
"Hyung-"

Jin raised his head to meet Yoongi's eyes in the dim yellow lights.
"Jimin is gonna be okay, right?",Yoongi asked and Jin took a bit of time but still nodded.Jin got into bed and Yoongi followed.
"Hyung-",Yoongi called again.Jin hummed back to let him know he was listening.
"We can do that thing again sometime if you are down ...again"
"What thing?"
"..The hug,I mean"
There was a silence that followed and Jin replied with a 'that'd be nice' and they both drifted off to sleep.

-

Taehyung woke up to a light snoring,and he was startled for a moment to see Jimin's face so close,their noses only few inches from each other's and quickly realised what had happened.Taehyung didn't move and tried to breath slow,the light fell against them drawing a defined line along Jimin's face.His black hair shadowed a brown as they gently swayed in the light wind.Taehyung didn't realize how beautiful Jimin's lips were,no..wbo is he kidding ?! He had noticed multiple times before ,especially back at the gas station when he had pulled Jimin closer so that he won't call Ki bum but seeing him so close now,those plump lips in a pout was rather mesmerizing.His tiredness was visible on his face and a heavy breathing added to it.Taehyung hesitated but still brought a hand up to hold Jimin's face and then he stopped before he touched him.What the hell is he doing? But Jimin looked so small,like he needs to be cared for.Taehyung contemplated and before he could make a decision,Jimin groaned and he knew Jimin was awake.Taehyung decided he should just pretend to sleep cause if Jimin finds he had been awake for a while now,things would be awkward.

Taehyung heard as Jimin sighed and felt the distance grow between them.A while after he felt the blanket getting pulled back over his chest.Then there was a silence,nothing but the clock ticking and a curious Taehyung wanted to see what it was but he decided to keep pretending and before he knew it, a light breath fell on his hair and a gentle kiss followed on top of his forehead.Taehyung's heart sped up and he thought it was going to burst,the unfamiliar feeling was pleasant.It made him feel things and when he opened his eyes a few minutes later,he was once again alone in the room and it was almost like a dream.

-
Water splashed everywhere as Hoseok took a swim and came to rest.He raised his head to see Yoongi sitting at the edge.
"Hey",Hoseok waved at Yoongi and Yoongi didn't react.
"You look like a grumpy grandpa",Hoseok said as he walked out of the pool drenched and Yoongi threw a towel at him.
"That's not the first time I heard that",Yoongi shrugged and Hoseok came down to sit by him and Yoongi looked at him suspiciously,"wow,I never knew we spend time together",He commented and Hoseok laughed at that.
"It's a nice gesture,Yoongi ssi",Hoseok commented as he dabbed the towel against his body.
"So how is it like? Do you get paid?",Hoseok asked and Yoongi decided he should hold his silence but Hoseok nudged him,"Come on,It's not like we can talk about the struggles to anyone else"
Hoseok was right and he sighed,"You are right,The contract says I'll be paid once his cards are activated"
"Mine too",Hoseok went silent and after a while he came up with another question,"Can I ask you how you agreed to this?"
Yoongi sighed,"Well...I was drunk when I signed the contact"
"For real?!"
"For real"
"Oh wow",Hoseok laughed and then Yoongi turned fully at him,"But I knew him before it"
"You did?",Now,that was interesting to Hoseok.
"Yeah,not like I know him from childhood kinda stuff but he was always on the news.Him and Taehyung."
"Oh,For Kim enterprises and stuff?"
"Yeah and Taehyung for all the troubles he caused"
The duo went silent for a while and then Yoongi said,"I used to like him.Had a huge crush when I was in highschool"
"Wait a minute!!",Hoseok clapped a hand over his mouth and Yoongi shrugged like it's no big deal.
"Destiny,my friend"
"So do you still like him?"
"Like him,My ass",Yoongi said as he got up and left a surprised Hoseok behind.

A/n:Okay so I know you are surprised,I am too.And an update soon after the other,yes..I was very happy with your responses and made me wanna write more so I can hear from you.I do read all the comments and sorry for making you cry .

Also this story is getting so popular that so many are reading and so many are adding it to their lists..Am so happy y'all ,I love you with all my heart.