Extras 01.02

A/n:Part two of Extra 01.

..

Namjoon reached over the bar to tap at Hoseok's shoulder,"Hi"
"Oh,you're here!!",Hoseok leant forward to kiss on his dimple.Hoseok had recently taken up his job as bar tender in Jackson's pub and although Namjoon was worried it'd be difficult for him to fit in but his boyfriend and bestfriend had reassured him and Namjoon couldn't say no when his boyfriend pouted enough.
"How was your day?",Namjoon asked,sitting up a bar stool watching his boyfriend mix a couple of shots for the early pub goers.
"Just the usuals but Jackson let me use his penthouse studio to dance for a while",Hoseok said,cheerfully and Namjoon was so endeared at the way,his boyfriend was smiling widely.His lips shaped into a perfect heart as he tapped his feet to the faded music in the bar.

"How was your's?"
"Actually very good,we are allowed an installation of Lee ufan nim's masterpieces next month for the art exhibition",Namjoon said as he sipped up water from the glass Hoseok handed him.
"That's great news!!I am proud of you",The elder kissed Namjoon one more time before taking off his apron and calling off his shift.He jumped over the counter to come sit right infront of Namjoon,his stomach coming right to the younger's face,legs on either side.
"Someone is a bit too bold",Namjoon saved his water and slid it across the counter.

A towel came swinging at the two as Jackson cleared them out,"Stop being horny in my bar!!"
Namjoon grabbed Hoseok by his waist and lifted him off to his lap.
"The last time your brother had sex here,the smell lingered forever",Jackson remembered as he picked up the towel and swung it over his shoulders.
"We were not planning to do the same"
"I had to put up a sign",Jackson mumbled as he waved them away.There was a loud commotion at the door and the trio turned around to see Jungkook singing at the top of his lungs as he entered the pub.
"Looks like his date went good",Hoseok commented,leaning his heas over Namjoon's shoulder as they kept watching the younger.
"Which girl?"
"Manager Choi's daughter.She is a sweet girl",Namjoon said.Jungkook gave highfives to the bartenders and bearers as he passed and pulled himself up a stool beside them.
"Did you kiss or something?",The eldest of the three asked.
"What? No.Kissing on first date? Never!!"

"Then what got you so happy?"
"She said she has a red belt in Taekwondo so I invited her for a challenge.I'll sock her ass tonight",Jungkook said cheerfully as he took off his own coat.
"The only straight one in the group is the weirdest",Seokjin said as he walked in, a tired yoongi by his side.
"Congratulations!!",Hoseok shouted immediately,throwing himself over Yoongi to hug him and Jungkook wasn't far behind.
"Up the lounge, guys",Jackson gestured at them to the stairs and they abided almost immediately,Yoongi first freeing himself off from the death grips of the younger ones.
Soon Moonbyul and Ki bum joined the group kickstarting the celebrations.
Jin was two shots in when a panting Taehyung and an equally breathless Jimin showed up.Hoseok couldn't place which one of their faces were redder.

"For the love of God,don't tell us why you were late",Jungkook scoffed,watching Taehyung help his boyfriend take off his coat.
"No..no,don't mistake us.My car broke down just at the street end,we ran here", Taehyung said and the group exchanged glances.
"You made your boyfriend run that much distance.Sounds very sus to me",Namjoon commented.
"Pfft,I carried him", Taehyung was still trying to save his story.
"Still doesn't explain why Jimin is panting",Jin rubbed salt over and Jimin tried to drown in his scarfs as Jungkook pulled him to sit beside him.Taehyung put his hands on his hips,"Fine! We made out in the car and lost track of time"

Namjoon choked on his drink while Hoseok patted on him.
"I told you I don't wanna know",The little one mumbled low.
"Alright, alright..settle down.We are here to celebrate my bestest boyfriend without whom I would have been still handsome but loveless.Congratulations kitten",Jin said,a glass raised between and the others joined suit,shouting over their drinks.Yoongi waved them away hoping the torture would end.Soon the music turned full blast and Jungkook kept battling a sulky Namjoon for the mic to start the karaoke.Hoseok and Ki bum danced with Jimin.Jin had pulled Moonbyul for a waltz behind them as the others screamed together into the microphone.

"Jimin..Jimin", Taehyung was calling through the noise from the very back.Hoseok was purposefully blocking him just to tease him.
"Let the poor boy be,should he stick to you all the time",Yoongi asked,from his relaxed position from the back.
"I'm not possessive if that's what you mean", Taehyung pouted only for Yoongi to tap at the seat by him and the younger relented,"You and not being possessive.You broke that dude's nose cause he was taking care of your boyfriend",Yoongi casually gestured towards a jumpy Ki bum,trying to read the lyrics off the screen.

"It was a misunderstanding.I didn't know he was a decent human and also apologised",the younger pointed out only for Yoongi to shake his head and take a sip of his whiskey.
"I am just worried when he gets worked up.The surgery wasn't too long ago and he doesn't take care of himself at all..Look at him jump..Jimin!! Jimin-", Taehyung was calling again and Yoongi stopped him,"Let him be..He is fine now, Taehyung ah and happy too.And we are all here to take care of him so what if he is a bit lousy at that..he's got you,he is safe ",Yoongi reassured him and just then Jin slipped next to him and pressed a kiss on his neck.
"I am proud of you",The eldest whispered.Taehyung grimaced at the display and gagged.

"Maybe you should go spend time with your boyfriend rather than cringing at us.Remember,he goes back to studying after the party",Jin shut him down immediately.Taehyung's face fell,"I hate you, brother"
"I love you too"

Taehyung left the couch towards Jimin,who slipped into his arms easily.Jungkook passed the microphone to the couple and they sang together, occasionally sharing sweet kisses at song breaks.

..
"Don't wait up for me,I'll be late",Jimin said ,as he skipped out of the car swinging his bag over his shoulders.
"Jiminie", Taehyung whined as Jimin rounded the car to come next to Taehyung.He pecked the younger's forehead,right between his eyebrows.
"It's just still my final ends"
"A whole week",his boyfriend sighed heavily.
"Yes.It will pass by so fast"
"Do you not miss me?", Taehyung asked just when Jimin was about to turn around.The latter froze for a moment before adjusting his strap and coming closer again.
"I miss you..a lot,I miss you every second you're not around,I miss your stupid face,your stupid kisses and stupid stupid cuddles.."
"You love me stupid though"
"I do,I love you..",Jimin put his hands inside the car to hug Taehyung close. Taehyung pressed a kiss over his shirt where his heart was.
"Promise you'll take care even when am not around",He whispered low.
"Pinky promise",Jimin drew back to hook their little fingers.He stepped to the side,"now go"
"You go in first.I'll leave once you're in"

Jimin nodded, knowing there's no use in debating his boyfriend over it.Taehyung watched as the elder cross the road and hurried up the stairs of the university library.Jimin turned around to wave a goodbye and Taehyung threw him a flying kiss.The other dramatically caught it and tucked it into his pocket and threw another of his own kiss.Taehyung caught it perfectly and watched Jimin wave one more time before disappearing behind the glass doors.Taehyung sighed and leant back ,a smile playing on his lips.This moment,right here,was bliss.

His thoughts broke when his phone chimed and the message from Jungkook read,"Choi sua kicked my ass,I think am in love,hyung"

A/n:I did not proofread,sorry for any mistakes.Hope you enjoyed this extra..see you again sometime..Happy holidays..love y'all