Chapter 57

A/n:Check if you read last chapter.Play "Before you go" by Lewis Capaldi for the feelings when Taehyung comes in.

-
Jimin brushed off the snow littered over his hair and coat,he was very happy.This day is a beautiful one.His mom was very happy too,her eyes were literally shining when they got up at the top of Namsan tower.Jimin had grinned widely and he even took her to the skating rink.She hadn't skated in so long and Jimin loved watching her getting touch with her passion again.She had laughed about what the other people would think and Jimin didn't care about what others think.Thanks to Ki bum,he took her to a grand restaurant for a fancy dinner as well.Jimin was grateful and he noted to thank Ki bum and treat him if possible.He collected all the memories in his head to remember forever and maybe to tell Taehyung in bed.Jimin opened the giant door to enter the mansion,someone had turned on the heater and the room was warm.Jimin took off his coat and in the living room,sat Kim Ilwoo.He bowed at Il woo,smiling.
"It's snowing heavily,I suppose?",Il woo asked as he pulled his coat closer and Jimin agreed,"Yes,it's snowing early this year"
Il woo acknowledged and called Jimin over to him.
"Can I ask you about Taehyung?",Il woo said and Jimin was surprised at first.Then he said,"Yes,Sir"
Il woo sat up front with enthusiasm,"How is he?He seems to be so different now?Does he treat you right?"
Jimin nodded immediately,"He is so sweet to me.I told you,Sir,he is more than what he lets us see"
Il woo nodded,"Tell me about him more"
"Oh..um,he is very clingy.Gets sulky easily and loves to talk about everything under the sun"
"Does he talk about me?",The old man quipped and Jimin bit his tongue in hesitation and saw Ilwoo's eyes droop but Jimin followed,"When..when you were in hospital,he was so concerned.He was so worried that he didn't even sleep all night"
Il woo nodded,leaning back against the sofa,"Do you love him?"
Jimin nodded," I do"

"How long do you plan to live with that lie?", Jimin looked to the side to see Taehyung at foot of the stairs.
"Taehyung-"
"I asked how long were you gonna keep this facade up?", Taehyung said,his voice devoid of any emotions and Jimin slowly walked over to him.
"What are you saying?",Jimin started and tried to reach out his hand to Taehyung, but Taehyung stepped back.His eyes had changed and Jimin could almost see the Taehyung he met the first time.The silence held Taehyung's gaze and Jimin's confusion.Il woo got off his seat and watched them.

"Where did you go today,Jimin?", Taehyung asked breaking the silence and Jimin breathed.Not really knowing what was wrong,he replied,"I told you,I went to see my mother..what's wrong,Tae?"
"Did you really?", Taehyung repeated and Jimin nodded.
"Don't lie to me,Jimin", Taehyung's voice send chills down Jimin's spine.Jimin had gathered up his scarf in his hands and fumbled upon them.
"I saw you with Ki bum", Taehyung stated and Jimin bit his lips,his brain racked for reasons and he started,"Let me explain-"
"Why did you lie to me?"
"Tae ,listen..let me-",Jimin stepped forward for holding Taehyung but he moved his hand away.
"Alright..Why did my brother give you 50 million won?Do you have an answer for that?"

This time Jimin was shocked.He took few steps back and his eyes fell on Jin coming downstairs with Namjoon to check what commotion was going downstairs.
"What the hell, Taehyung?",Jin asked as he saw the scene unfold.
"Shut up..I am not talking to you", Taehyung moved forward to grab Jimin's upper arm.
"Tae..argh!!"
"Did he pay you so you can be my fake boyfriend? So you can do whatever shit to mess with my head?To get me out of the way? And you can sneak behind my back to go see Ki Fu*king bum?Tell me"
"Taehyung,take your hands off him",Il woo shouted at Taehyung and Taehyung didn't let go.Jin paced to pull him away.

Taehyung let go off Jimin when Jin came in between,a tear shedding down his cheeks as he pushed his brother aside.Jimin stopped Jin from saying anything,he shook his head at Jin, visibly begging him and holding out a hand to stop him from intruding .If this is how it is going down,fine.Then be it.May Taehyung hate and resent him than wallowing in his loss.His heart was breaking in to a million pieces and the one person who could help him pick them up was standing infront of him,against him causing more pain.But could he even blame Taehyung?Jimin did the damage himself.

"Why won't you tell me I am wrong,Jimin?Why don't you tell me that's not what I saw? why the f*ck don't you tell me my brother was giving you money to go away or something? Say something,anything..or just f*cking lie.You know I'd believe anything you say over my brother so why don't you say something?", Taehyung desperately asked Jimin,a new thread of tears streamed down his face.Taehyung dabbed them away angrily.

"Jimin,I love you", Taehyung said and Jimin looked up at him,his own tears blinding his vision.Taehyung's hands found their places on Jimin's shoulders grabbing at them lightly and he asked,"Why don't you say it back,Jimin?Why do you never say it back?"
The desperation in Taehyung's voice was alarming,why does everyone leave?Why is he always hated and despised? His pleas went unheard as he stared into Jimin's eyes.Jimin let it blow over,he closed his eyes,stayed numb,letting it happen.Taehyung had gathered the front of Jimin's shirt,at the collar, at some point,"Jimin...don't hurt me like this",It was a painful whimper,a plea of sorts and a cry for help.
"Jimin..",a silent prayer,a heart wrenching whisper.And Jimin restrained himself from throwing his arms around Taehyung and pulling him into his comfort.But instead there was just silent,bated breaths and heaving chests echoed against the grand walls of the mansion.Seconds snailed away like a young maid waiting for her lover to return from war.Painful and unbearable
The long silence ended with Taehyung letting go off Jimin's collar,"Go..get out"

"Taehyung-",Namjoon warned but Taehyung said ,keeping his eyes still on Jimin's face,"He is not my boyfriend,I brought him as a fake.He has nothing to do with me"
Namjoon shared a shocked glance with Jin and their father stood unscathed.
Jimin wasn't sure if he was breathing, a fresh set of tears fell down his shirt.
"Leave me and my family alone..Get out", Taehyung said and Jimin took a shaky deep breath,lips thin and red since he had bit into it too deep.Without a word,Jimin decided and he walked out.And Taehyung watched Jimin walk past the stairs of the mansion one last time and got lost into the snowy night.

-

Jimin had been walking numb for a while,he doesn't even know where he was going,he just let his legs take him wherever.And like the pain reached it's threshold ,he stopped,He took a deep breath and let it out.He sobbed loudly as more tears froze against his cheeks.He hunched onto the road side and cried.He clutched his hand onto his chest, it hurts.He had lost sense whether it was from the physical pain or emotional pain.For the first time in these past few months,he felt so alone.A side of him wanted to sprint back into the mansion and tell Taehyung that he is going to die soon,that he wants to make everyone happy before he leaves,that he wants to hold onto Taehyung until his hands are numb.Jimin felt someone's hand on his back and looked up.Ki bum was sitting by him and Jimin clutched onto Ki bum's coat immediately and cried.Ki bum pulled him into a hug and let him break down.
"Hyung...",Jimin sobbed,"I love him, hyung..I..I"
"It's okay,shh",Ki bum patted lightly.
"I..lo..love him.I .I..hyung"
"I know,Jimin...I know",Ki bum didn't have enough words to comfort the boy.Ki bum saw his phone ringing and said into the reciever,"Namjoonah,I got him.Don't worry"

A/n:So... Thoughts?
I teared up multiple times writing this cause imagining this was just too painful in itself.And the music I played killed it.

Ill upload next on Monday or Tuesday maybe but Thanks for the support and love.Please vote and share my story of you are enjoying.Love you all damn much

Also do comment or I'll feel like killing off characters.Hehe just kidding or am I?

Hope you have a great weekend.