Chapter 34

Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off Jimin and he hadn't realized it himself until Jungkook pointed it out.Taehyung stammered around his way and tried to wave it off but it's Jungkook.He never lets anything go off so quick.Currently they were standing in the back garden watching the boyfriend trio planting some roses.Jimin was laughing loudly and simultaneously apologizing as Hoseok slipped on a pool of mud and he tried to pull him up.Yoongi was disinterested,watching them from few feet away and contemplating his life choices.The other two occupants were Taehyung and Jungkook.

Jimin pulled Hoseok up only to fall over Hoseok into the mud and Yoongi finally had thrown his shovel aside and proceeded to help the dumb and dumber and soon he realized they were just having fun  and had no intention to get up when he was pulled into the pile.
"So do you like him?",Jungkook asked and Taehyung really wanted to tell him to not put his nose in every business but then again Jungkook won't give a damn.
"I don't think so", Taehyung still replied,calmly and Jungkook laughed,"You do"
Taehyung looked at Jungkook as if he said something ridiculous.
"Infact you looove him", Jungkook grinned,his bunny teeth fully in display and Taehyung couldn't tell shut up to that face. Taehyung directed his attention back to the said boy and saw that Hoseok and Jimin were trying to hose down Yoongi,who looked as if he was not enjoying it a bit.
"Is it okay if I love him,like if it ever happens?", Taehyung asked and this time Jungkook was caught off gaurd.He was only joking all these time but then Taehyung smiled.
"Do you really?",Jungkook asked and Taehyung didn't reply.
"It's sooo okay.He loves you too,I can tell that-"
"He loves me,I know", Taehyung said calmly.
"What?! How?!"
"If kissing my forehead and caressing me while am sleeping is any signal,I'd take it", Taehyung said coolly and Jungkook spun on spot in excitement.He punched a hand into the air,"Is it really happening?!! Like for real?"
Taehyung shrugged as a reply and Jungkook gave him a push,"Then you must confess.Wow,Then you don't need to tell Uncle that it was ever fake but sure you weren't planning to tell anyway.Still,OMG!! Am I gonna be the best man ?!"
"Woah,Calm down Jungkook.I still don't know myself", Taehyung kept his eyes on Jimin.
"Clean up for dinner,boys", Hyeojoo was calling out and Yoongi finally freed himself off Hoseok's evil clutches,complaining about his shirt.Taehyung watched Yoongi mumbling to himself as he walked past,Hoseok trailing behind cheerfully.Jungkook joined the gang but when Jimin passed, Taehyung grabbed his arm to pull him to the side.

"Hey",Jimin smiled and Taehyung let go of his hand,"Hey",Taehyung replied.
"Did you sleep good?", Jimin asked and Taehyung felt some kind of warmth filling him in.It was unexplainable in mere words.Not to mention that noone ever cared about his evening naps.It was very simple but these are the things that made Taehyung's heart race.Taehyung nodded and he brought a hand up to rub off the dirt smudged on Jimin's chin.His thumb dabbed gently against Jimin's chin and almost close to his plump lips.The look in Jimin's eyes didn't help either, something between a desire and innocence.Jimin stepped away, dusting himself off,"I am all dirty, I'll go clean up"
Taehyung wasn't ready,he wasn't just yet ready to let Jimin go but there were no enough excuses.This feeling was too much of his heart could take and even difficult to set his heart at ease.Jimin's eyes fluttered shut as Taehyung closed the distance between them,tense hands at side and too cold to move.Taehyung pressed his lips against Jimin's sweaty forehead,on top of his hair and he was surprised himself.Jimin's face was flushed red and his lips held onto that bewitching smile.Was his smile always had been this magical? Taehyung tilted his head at the door signalling  him to go on.He watched Jimin walk away and wondered if Jimin can feel what he is feeling.

-

"Yoongi ya,Come here",Jin called from the balcony and Yoongi debated if it was worth the walk.
"Yoongi..Yoongs.. Yoongles..Sir Yoongle de boongles ",Jin continued and Yoongi wanted to throw his phone at Jin but decided against it and walked towards Jin.
"What?!! ",Yoongi groaned and Jin pointed at the sky.
"What?",Yoongi followed his finger and Stared at the sky.
"Airplane, Can't you see?",Jin's eyes were focused onto the sky and Yoongi looked around thinking if he lifted up Jin's legs ,would people think he simply fell off the balcony and died?
"Hyung,Are you for real?",Yoongi walked back and claimed his spot on the bed.
"Why?! You gotta appreciate little things in life",Jin followed.
"Technically the airplane is big and I am not seven",Yoongi closed his eyes and suddenly he was pulled up to sit.
"You..Yoongi definitely needs to see the world",Jin said seriously.
"Oh well,My papa wasn't very rich.So I grew up in a dumpster",Yoongi said,smirking and Jin's face fell,horror etched over.
"Not literally",Yoongi huffed and crawled back to sleep.
"When I finally get my credits activated,I am taking you on a world tour"
"That's very funny,cause when your credits get activated that's when I have to no longer see your face",Yoongi said and Jin had fell silent again.Concerned Yoongi turned around to see Jin looking at the floor,a small pout on his lips and deep in thoughts.It was the opposite to the Jin who showed him airplanes a while ago.Yoongi,once again,sat up and sighed.
"Apparently you are not a fan of reality but sure,Where do you want to go, Hyung?",Yoongi said and Jin waved it off.
"No,I was just.."
"Huh?"
"I understand you .. it's already hard to spend time with me cause you loved me to death few years back and now am asking you to go on a trip.That's brutal.I should have -"
"Hyung!",Yoongi couldn't believe this man,not for one second and decided he should ignore Jin and his irritating laughter for the rest of the day.

-

Hoseok walked into the left wing to see Jungkook immediately cutting the call and awkwardly smiling at him.
"Noooo",Hoseok said as he walked towards Jungkook.
"Wh-what?",Jungkook fumbled and prayed Hoseok didn't hear it but Hoseok did.
"You really have a girlfriend!!",Hoseok said and Jungkook placed a finger on his lips to stop him.
"So Patricia? Beatrice?",Hoseok leant against the wall and Jungkook sighed,"I..they are just- I was trying to throw off my cousins"
"They are pretty annoying, I understand",Hoseok agreed and joined to sit opposite to Jungkook who had dropped to the floor.
"Is everything okay?",He asked and Jungkook sighed,"It's a bit complicated."
"It's not like I have a family to run.You can tell me",Hoseok offered and Jungkook laughed before he started,"She don't know I am a chaebol.So I posed as an ordinary dude"
"That's complicated from the start",Hoseok commented and Jungkook nodded.
"She saw me with Uncle a couple of times ..that was fine,I told her it's just my boss and all.I even went to dinner with her family"
"That's a great progress"
"Yeah..but now that I really do love her,I feel so guilty.How do I tell her the truth and also she keeps asking me what's bothering me.I don't know what to do.I low-key feel like she already knows and is waiting for me to mess up", Jungkook threw his head back to the wall and Hoseok stared.
"You should tell her the truth",Hoseok urged and Jungkook looked visibly scared,"If she loved the person that is you,She will put it behind and forgive you"
"You think so?"
"I know so"
"What if it doesn't work out?"
"Then it was never meant to",Hoseok let out.
"One second you are all comforting and then-",Jungkook threw his hands up and Hoseok laughed as he got up.
"Come on,now",He pulled Jungkook up.

A/n:Sorry,My dumbass published Chapter 35 accidentally a while ago.You would have been Hella confused.Ill take care next time,so sorry.To compensate I uploaded this for today..Am so sorry y'all

Also I see many of your comments and am trying to reply too..It brings my spirits up.Thankyou for loving my story