Personal informations

Hi ! I'm Claude and I'm 14. This is my first story so please be indulgent ! Also I'm not English nor American ( I'm French ) so English isn't my first language. Also, don't hesitate to correct me if I'm wrong !
Enjoy ! ◦°˚\(*)/˚°◦

Informations about yourself :

Name : (y/n)

Last name : (l/n)

Age : 14 ( yeah you're a little younger than the others )

Hair color : (h/c)

Hair length : (h/l)

Height : 150cm (so approximately 4'11)

Likes : fashion, wearing cute clothes, cats, food.

Dislikes : spicy food, villains, overflirty people, lying ( she sucks ), homework.

Personality : (y/n) is a socially awkward but yet nice and polite girl. When she gets comfortable around someone, she can be pretty cheerful. In any case, she's totally clueless. She's a fashion model and that means she sometimes has to go for work, doesn't have much free time, and so on. She's now hiding it by using her mom's maiden name for modeling. When she revealed it to her ex friend the previous year, they told the whole school because they couldn't shut their big ass mouth so some yandere followed and tried to kidnap her.

Best friends : Hawks, Hina, Nana.

Quirks : Anemo : (y/n) can control and/or produce wind, create tornados or even create wind weapons, her favorite is the bow. She can also fly.

Drawbacks : none.

Healing : her second quirk. She can heal physical injuries. However, she can't heal status problems. For example, if someone is drunk, her quirk won't be able to sober them up.

Drawbacks : she conveys her vital energy to the person she's healing ( that's why she can't heal herself ). If she uses this quirk too much, she might pass out.

Hina Fubuki : (y/n)'s friend. She's very judgmental and haughty, but also very nice with those she likes.

Nana Hinamori : also (y/n)'s friend

Nana Hinamori : also (y/n)'s friend. She's a pure baby and doesn't like "adults stuff", such as politics. She's sticky but nice and often make gifts to her two best friends ( you and Hina ).

Author note :

Author note :

Hi again ! My first "chapter" is out !!!

Omggggggg I'm so proud of myself !!

Also, if you recognize the characters, marry me

In this part, I'll often ask you some questions :D

Who are your favorite artists/rappers ?
Mine are Ariana Grande, Sza and Tate McRae.