Feel like shit

Hey there !

Enjoy this LONG chapter :)))))

Psycho-(y/n) : (y/n)'s other persona. We don't know much about her, apart from the fact that she likes killing. She often reacts at the sight of blood and sometimes whenever she wants. While the original (y/n) favors ranged combat, psycho prefers the hand-to-hand one. We're going to learn more about her in the story.

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

" He was the last villain... " Kirishima announced, panting.

" What a bunch of losers... " Bakugo added.

" We should go to help others now ! I can't help but worry about those who don't have an offensive quirk... "

" Go, I won't hold you back. Me, I've got something to do. "

The blonde boy was wondering about (y/n).

How does that blue guy know her ?! Are they related ? What does he want to her ?!

" You're also wondering about (y/n) ? "

" What the fuck ? Ye— No !! WHY THE FUCK WOULD I ?!!!!!! "

" I don't know, I just asked ! "

" You... " Bakugo said as he blows up a villain who tried to attack him, " you can go if you want but those villains are real fuckers I'm pretty sure they'll do great. "

" Since when you're this calm ? "

" I AM ALWAYS FUCKING CALM SHITTY HAIR !!!!!!! "

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

" Where are the strongest villains ? " (y/n) tilted her head. " Oh ! I found one ! "

Far away, Aizawa was being crushed by a brain-showing humanoid.

" Hey... " she started. " leave him alone. Come and fight me. "

A gigantic air-spear, going faster than speed of sound, planted itself in Shota's enemy's body, causing him to release the hero and fall on the ground.

" What ?! Oh ! (l/n) (y/n) ! Nice to see you there ! " the blue man extended his hand at her. " Come, join us ! "

Scrunching her nose in disgust, (y/n) released a tornado at him, unfortunately stopped by the humanoid.

" Nomu, take care of her. Guess we'll have to take this girl by force. "

The creature balled it's fist and lunged forward to attack. The small girl dodged him and cut his body in two with an air-blade, dangerously glaring at it.

" Don't you dare touch me. "

" Wow, (l/n) (y/n) ! What an amazing power ! Unfortunately for you, my Nomu possesses two abilities : an extreme regeneration and ability to absorb shocks, so none of your attacks will affect him. "

(y/n)'s eyes widened : " Really ? That's... that's so... " she then blushed, expression turning into a pleased one. " that's so exciting ! "

" Shigaraki. " the warp guy appeared. " one of the kids managed to escape, he's going to call the pros. "

" What ? Pfff... guess we gotta go... but before... I want to kill some of the kids. " he said and and ran to Midoriya, Asui and Mineta, who apparently had defeated the villains they were confronting, and placed his disgusting hand on Asui's face to turn her into stone, but it didn't happen, thanks to Shota's quirk.