Confessions (or not)

Atp I don't even know what I'm doing

The girls were changing in the locker room.

" Wait... why do I feel like someone is watching us ? " Hagakure tilted her head (even though nobody could see it)

" Jiro-san, are you okay ? " Uraraka asked as she looked over at the mentioned girl, looking at a hole in the wall.

" There's something watching us... " she nervously said.

" LAST TIME IT DIDNT WORK BUT THIS ONE GONNA BE THE ONE ! THIS TIME I WILL SEE THE GIRLS HALF NAKED ?! " the grape dwarf yelled.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOM

A loud explosion made everyone flinch.

" SAY THAT EVER AGAIN AND I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU !!!! " Bakugo's yelling resonated in the locker room.

Once again ?

The girls deadpanned.

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

" WHERE ARE MY BIKINIS AT ?! " the grape bitch yelled, before realization hit both him and Kaminari like a truck.

" We have to use UA swimsuits, you pervs ! " Mina replied before jumping in the water.

" TSUKIIIIIIIIII " (y/n) ran up to the mentioned boy.

" HUH ?! " the dog furiously blushed.

The way her boobs were jump— HUH ?! KATSUKI WHAT THE FUCK ?!

" W-what the hell do you want ? " he grumbled and looked away.

" Hm ? Nothing ? "

" Then why the hell are you here ? "

" I saw you and I just wanted to say hi ? "

" Hmph. Whatever. " Katsuki scoffed as he tried to hide his blush.

" So, let's get i— ah ! " (y/n) suddenly stopped.

" HMM ! THIS BUTT !! " Mineta screeched as he hardly squeezed the girl's ass between his dusty musty pervy hands.

Katsuki immediately grabbed the dwarf by the balls ( lol ) and smashed his face against the ground. Sparkles started to sizzle from his palms as he had a threatening smirk on his face.

" Next time you do this ? I'm gonna blast that fucking head of yours, understood ? "

Everybody looked at Bakugo and sweatdropped.

The balled bitch could only look up at Bakugo in fear and tremble.

" UNDERSTOOD ? "

" YES ! Y-yes ! " the thing repeatedly nodded.

" Good. " Bakugo let go of him and scowled.

" Now where the hell is she ? WHAT THE FUCK ?! "

" Mina, stoooooop... " (y/n) whined.

" Wowwww (y/n), what a cleavage... " Mina was hugging the model from behind and weirdly moving. " If only you brought your bikini here... I'm sure boys wouldn't be the only ones enjoying the view. I'd like to be part of them and touch those juicy breasts that you have... "

" MINA STOP !! " (y/n) yelled and tried to free herself from Mina's grasp.

Some da boyz ( like Kaminari ) profusely blushed, Bakubitch made sure to kill them after.

" G-guys... can you stop ? Aizawa is gonna come at any moment... " Midoriya tried to but in, but nobody seemed to listen to him.