Training camp

YALL IM FINALLY BACK 💀💀

SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS WAIT I JUST DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER

Anyway let's go !

Enjoy~

" Let's go guys ! " Iida anounced as the 1-A class lazily got in the bus.

" (y/n)-chan ? Can i sit next to you ? " Mina asked with a yawn.

" Sure ! " smiled the (h/c)-ette.

As soon as the bus started, the pink-haired girl looked at her friend.

" So...  ? "

" Yes ? "

" You know... ? "

" I know what ? " (y/n), clueless as she has always been (we stan a dumbass (❤️ ω ❤️) ), tilted her head.

" About « Tsuki », and you, idiot ! " Mina rolled her eyes.

(y/n) blushed.

" But there's nothing between him and I, Mina. "

" The blush on your face says otherwise, tough. " she chuckled.

" No, but for real... " the (h/c)-ette lowered her head, and sheepishly smiled. " I wished there were something but no... "

" So you basically just admitted your feelings, huh ? " the pink-skinned girl looked at her friend and sighed, smiling.

" Kinda ? " (y/n) grinned back.

" Well, don't worry (y/n)-chan ! You can trust me, nobody's gonna know. It will be our little secret ! "

" Well it for sure won't be a secret anymore if you keep screaming like that. " the (e/c) eyed girl chuckled.

" HUM ?! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT ? I'M USUALLY SUPER CALM ! " (y/n)'s friend yelled, offensed.

" Mmh ! " the girl laughed at the face her friend was making.

" Bakubro, what's wrong ? You've been zoning out since we got in the bus. " Kirishima nudged his best friend. ( we all know they're more than that )

" Hmm. "

" Bakubro ? "

" ... "

" BAKUBRO ! "

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

" I wanna pee... " the dwarf whined.

" Lucky you, we're taking a break. "

" THANKS GOD ! "

" HEY ! " a hysteric neko girl ( ? ), wearing a blue skirt and a cheerleader top yelled, causing the poor students to flinch.

" WE'RE THE WILD WILD PUSSYCATS !! " a brunette, wearing the exact same outfit as the blondie, but in orange, yellled as well.