Curiosity

Hi everybody

Let's go for this chapter !

Enjoy ~

(y/n) woke up on Bakugo. But when I say « on » him, she was really ON TOP OF HIM.

" Huh ? " she rubbed her eyes. " Where am I ? This is not my room... Hmm. I'm tireddddddd. I wanna sleep more. " she buried her face in what seemed to be a pillow.

But...

That's weird...

It's soooo warm ! It even rises and falls ! It's a premium pillow

(y/n) understood that it's not a pillow when she heard a grunt coming from it. Right next to her ear.

Whut.

She looked up an—OH MY GOSH ?! SHE ! SHE WAS ON TOP OF BAKUGO ?!

Her poor and tiny brain couldn't process what was happening.

I. Am. On. Top. Of. KATSUKI ?! Okay calm down (y/n) ! You should be be happy since you like him ! Wait. I just said I like him ?! That's not a problem. It's true. OKAY BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT !!!

At this point the young girl's face was as red as Katsuki's eyes. And she managed to turn in an even deeper shade of red when she realized that Bakugo was, in fact, shirtless.

She nosebled.

Calm down (y/n) ! Calm down ! That's not the first time anyway ! And I hope that's not the last time either...

She breathed in, and afterwards out.

(y/n) stared at Katsuki's face, softly smiling.

He looks so cute when he's sleeping. It's one of the few times when he's not frowning.

A thought crossed (y/n)'s mind. She blushed.

I kind of wonder how does it feel to touch abs. But I can't do it though ! It's sexual harassment.

She stared at him for a long minute.

If I quickly touch it, he won't wake up or notice... right ?

Katsuki was, thankfully, fast asleep and on his back. (y/n) climbed on him. Her cheeks flushed when she poked his chest.

It's soft... how is it possible ?! It looks hard ! Is it the same with his abs ?

The girl poked and poked and poked. She blushed hard.

It's... it's hard ! ( i need to touch a whole field of grass )

The feeling of his sixpack piqued her curiosity. She kept poking. (y/n) giggled.

It's so weird but funny at the same time !

" The hell are you doing ? " Katsuki's morning voice stopped her.

Gosh. Even his morning voice was so hot.

Bakugo tiredly rubbed his eyes and lifted his head, and found (y/n) sat on him, with both her palms flat on his stomach. He only stared at her.

" What. The. Fuck. Are you doing ? "

" I-uh-hem... I'M SO SORRY !!! " she stood and ran to her room.

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

" Shortie. open the fucking door ! " Katsuki banged against the door, yelling.

" NO !! " the young model shouted back.