His who ?!

OMG

Three months after the release of this story, it hit the 1k reads. Guys I love you so much <333333

Thanks for those who support me and for those who, although not very interested in the story, read it

I'm gonna do my best to keep entertaining you and I hope you'll like the whole story <333

Love y'all

Enjoy ~

(y/n) was in class. It was quite a calm day. No exams, no trainings and no yelling, even Bakugo haven't yelled ( yet ).

Unlike the other days, (y/n) wasn't paying so much attention to the lesson. Something was bothering her, even though she didn't know what it was.

The bell suddenly rung, bringing her back to reality.

As she was packing her stuff, Bakugo came to her desk, once everybody left the classroom, and said :

" Shortie, follow me. I have to tell you something. " he looked pretty serious.

Is it me or he looks particularly pissed today ? (y/n) gulped. I hope it's just me and nothing's wrong...

The hallways were empty and a unusual yet loud silence reigned.

" What do you want to tell me ? " the girl asked.

Her eyes widened.

All of the sudden, Katsuki grabbed her arms and pinned her against the wall, both arms above her head. (y/n) was blushing furiously, and could notice a faint pink hue on the boy's cheeks.

" Fuck (y/n)... I can't handle this anymore... " he slowly leaned on.

" Ka-Katsuki ! W-what's wrong ?! " she was growing worried.

" I'm not trying to hide it ( I'm a SlAvE fOr YoU ), but you're not fucking receptive ! " he stared into her eyes, and the girl found herself melting in his crimson red orbs.

" K-Katsuki... "

(y/n) widened her eyes when she felt warm lips against hers.

Ohmygoshwhatishappening

Katsuki closed his eyes and slid his tongue into her mouth. (y/n), still shocked, couldn't even react, and simply closed her eyes.

As Bakugo passionately kissed her, he picked the girl up and softly moaned, pulled apart from the kiss, started sucking her neck an—

Then, (y/n) opened her eyes.

She was in her room. In her bed.

No Katsuki in sight, no purple marks on her neck.

Nothing.

Just her, in her bed , in her room, in her house.

(y/n) let out a relieved sigh.

It definitely was weird... but I kinda like— what. WHAT AM I THINKING OF ?!!!

The teenager was now a blushing mess.

Why did I dream of THAT ?!!! What's wrong with me ?!!

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

Well... right now I'm bored... I should text Hi-chan and Na-chan... it's been a while now...

Hey !