Ice cream chilling

Holà ~ ¿ Comment allez allez vous ?

Let's go  for this chapter !

As I promised, it will be fluffly fluff !

Enjoy ~

(y/n) woke up, head still in Bakugo's chest. She yawned, rubbed her eyes and tried to free herself from Bakugo's tight grasp but couldn't. Instead of letting her go, Bakugo squeezed her even stronger.

" Bakugo, I know you're already awake, please let me go ! " she whisper-yelled.

" No. " he said. " It's the weekend. We have all the time we want, now let me sleep. "

The girl pouted and closed her eyes for a few minutes, and then suddenly gasped when she thought of something.

I know ! Imma touch him so he'll leave me alone !

(y/n) lifted a bit the back of his shirt, causing him to yell :

" What the hell you think you're doing ?! "

" I'm trying to heal you, can't you see ? "

" WHAT THE FUCK ?! WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM ?! "

" Shhhh ! Keep quiet ! You're gonna wake your parents up ! "

" SO WHAT ?! I'LL LET YOU FUCK ME MAYBE ?! "

Welp. That wasn't supposed to sound this kinky. But would it actually bother him ? Hmm... that's a tough question.

" I-I don't know what to respond to this. Do you want it ? I personally don't. "

" Shut the fuck up. "

All of the sudden, Bakugo sighed, let go of the girl, stood up, and said : " Let's go. "

" What ? W-where ? " she asked.

" You're going out with me. You said earlier that you couldn't sleep because of me, right ? So now we're going out. To take your mind off things. "

" B-b-but ! I-I can't ! I can't go like this ! I don't have clothes an— " ( not in this way )

" Then take mine, duh. It isn't big of a deal. "

" Huh ?! I can't ! Imagine if someone sees me in your clothes ! Imagine all the fuss they'll make. I don't want you to get stalked and almost kidnapped like me. "

" What the fuck ?! What the fuck are you talking about ?! "

" N-nothing really ! It's not bad, don't worry, haha ! " the girl realized, unfortunately too late, that she had said too much.

" Tell. Me. Now. " Katsuki glared

" I-I'll tell you later ! I swear ! "

" Fine. Anyway I'm not gonna forget. " he mumbled.

When the two classmates arrived to the lounge, the parents were already gone.

" Fuck yes. At least they won't mess with us about going out. " Bakugo thought out loud.

" I don't understand... what's the problem with us hanging out ? " (y/n) asked, all curious.

The question was so sincere but dumb that he decided not to answer to keep her innocence ( which I know nobody has ), blushing a bit.

" Let's go to yours, but quickly.  " Bakugo announced.

  " Bakugo announced