I hate you too Shiroi

Hola

This chapter was so hard to write omg

Enjoy ~

" Accused, please enter. "

Aaah ❣︎ I have NEVER been so enchanted by three words in my WHOLE life ! When the judge said those precious words, I felt a wave of chill run down my spine, but it was so pleasant that I thought I would pass out.

" Let's review the facts. " he announced.

" My customer, Kogetsu Shiroi, right here, has a quirk named « Memo ». It allows her to have a full access to somebody's informations, just by touching them. "

" Objection ! " the bitch's lawyer said. God. Why can't he just shut up and let go ? It's his job, you'd say. I don't care. My plan is perfect. Too perfect. Just like I am ♡︎ ! When this slut will go in jail, Katsuki-chan will love me and only me ! He'll completely forget her in no time, Shiroi's word !

" How can we know if she is lying and her quirk isn't that ? "

" That's a good question. Victim, what do you have to say ? "

" Well, if you want to know... " I stand up and approach the hoe's lawyer. I take the opportunity to take a proper look at her face. Oh my gosh. She looks emotionless. Hehe ♡︎ Keep that I'm your king, douchebag. " May I ? " I ask him.

" Y-yes. Go on. "

Don't act like you could say no. You literally asked for it. Tsk. I touch him, and everything flows in my head.

" Your name is Pete Rodriguez, 45 years old. You're from a Hispanic mother and a Caucasian father. You have a soft spot for lichee mochis and boeuf bourguignon. You seem like you're a bit distant, but actually many persons call you a sweetheart. Your most embaras— "

" Ahem. That's enough for it. I believe you. You can now continue. "

" Thanks. So. My customer states having touched (l/n) (y/n), is it true ? " my lawyer turned to her.

" I don't know. I've never realized it. " the hoe said. Of course you didn't realize. It's because I'm perfect, bitch. I'm so perfect and you're so dumb that you didn't even see it.

" Victim, what do you have to answer ? "

" Well... it's not like I've got a vid of me touching her, but since I already touched her, I can tell everything about her if you want right now. "

" Go on. "

" (y/n) (m/l/n), real name (l/n), 15, birthday (b/d). Student in UA's class 1-A. She's a model for many brands. Obviously she loves fashion, but also sweet things, wearing cute clothes, cats and food in general. She has two best friends, Fubuki Hina and Hinamori Nana, but she's really close to Bakugo Katsuki, from her class. I could continue for a whole day but let's not forget what we are here for. "

" Accused. Is it all true ? "

" Yes it is. She's right. "

A loud gasp escaped from the audience, followed by a lot of mutters.

" So that's true ?! ", " She's a killer ! ", " And to think that she was my favourite celebrity... ", " That's disgusting. "