USJ

Coucou !! Ça va ?

Let's start !

Enjoy ~

" Today's theme is... " Shota spoke, " rescue training in different situations. "

" Why do I have the feeling we will suffer again ? " Kaminari wondered out loud. ( because you will duh )

" You kidding ? We're seeing the most important part of being a hero ! I'm super motivated ! " exclaimed Kirishima.

" Sea rescues are my domain, ribbit. " stated a cute froggish girl, named Asui.

Ribbit ? Too cute !

" I haven't finished " glared the professor. " you all are able to choose to take your costumes or not, since some quirks may not be suited for this. Also, the field is a bit far, so we're gonna take the bus. "

" I'm sure it's gonna be a great exercise ! I'll do my best ! " (y/n) clenched her fists.

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

" CLASS 1-A ! WE HAVE TO SIT LIKE IN CLASS ! "

" We haven't started yet that he is already shouting... " the young girl sighed.

In the bus, Asui was the first to speak :

" Midoriya, your quirk kinda gives me the vibes of All Might's one. "

Now that she says it...

" But All Might doesn't break his bones every time he attacks ! " joined Kirishima, " But I envy you ! My quirk, hardening, ( we've all wondered about that atp (ω;) )  is suited for battles but it isn't too flashy... "

" You're wrong ! It's a very cool one ! " Midoriya cheered up the redhead.

" But the 3 best of the class are (y/n), Todoroki and Bakugo ! " Mina looked at the three.

When Bakugo, who was sat next to the small (h/c)-ette girl, heard her, he seemed to take interest in the conversation.

" Tsk " he then scoffed.

" To be honest, I wouldn't say my quirk is that strong... " (y/n) joined in. " But I've trained a lot, so maybe that gives the impression that I'm that skilled. "

" Bakugo can be popular if his anger issues continue coming every now and then. " added Asui.

" THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ?!! " snapped the angry boy.

Kaminari laughed :

" We all know that you're just an angry pomeranian ! "

Bakugo shouted even louder :

" I'M GONNA KILL YOU DUMB FACE !! "

Not wanting her ears to bleed, (y/n) put her hand on his shoulder to try to calm him down :

" Hey, Bakugo, calm down, they're only saying this to piss you off. " ( no they're true ).

Bakugo looked at her before angrily cursing under his breath :

" Whatever. "

" We're almost there so shut up. " glared Shota. " Y'all are seriously gonna give me a headache. "

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

" Marine disasters, landslides, fires, all disasters are reproduced here ! It's the USJ ! "  announced Thirteen, or in other words, Kurose Anan.

" It's thirteen ! "

" I'm a HUGE fan of her ! "

Midoriya and Uraraka fangirled over the hero.

" Before starting, I would like to say something ! " said the heroine. " as you probably know, my quirk, black hole, can aspirate and turn into dust any matter. "

" It's what allows you to save people in dangerous situations ! " joined the green haired boy.

" Yes... but it could also kill all of them ! A few of you all have dangerous abilities, so never forget that an overpowered one could cause a disaster. Aizawa's training made you discover the full potential of your quirk and All Might showed you the danger it represents to someone else. During this exercise, you're all going to learn how to use it to save other lives. At the end, you'll have understood that quirks have not been created to hurt people but to save them. Thank you for listening to what I've said. " she bowed.

Everybody in the class seemed motivated by her speech.

" So " started Shota but stopped talking because of seeing a black mist growing noticeably.

" ALL OF YOU, STAY TOGETHER !! "

" What is this ? " asked Kirishima, unsure, as people were coming out of a portal. " are you remaking the entrance exam ? "

" Do not move ! THOSE ARE VILLAINS !! " Aizawa warned.

The whole class froze in shock.

How ironic.

Precisely when they would learn how to save someone's life,

The class 1-A would also learn how to defend herself against villains.

" Where is All Might ? " asked a man with sky blue hair, " Don't tell me he isn't here while I brought all of them especially for him ? No problem, we're also here to reclaim what is ours. "

" Give us (y/n) (l/n) back. "

The mentioned girl's eyes widened.

Sooooooo what did you think of this chapter ?

Hope it wasn't too long

Also I can't wait to write the following chapter !!!!!!