Internships

Hi there !

I hope you'll like this chapter

Enjoy ~

" Hello, (y/n). " a male voice greeted (y/n).

" Hi, Shoto ! Are you ready for our internship ? "

" I guess so. As long as I'm with you, I'm fine with it. "

The girl warmly smiled and started to open the door.

" Me too ! Let's get in. I don't want us to get ye— "

" You're late. " a loud voice boomed in.

Shoto's face was still blank, but (y/n) was confused.

" B-but... we're only 15 seconds late... " she tried to find her words.

" In hero world, those 15 seconds could be crucial, to save a life for example. Now enough talk ! Let's go, you have to train ! "

(y/n) and Shoto sighed in unison.

Bruh.

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

" You're lacking class. " Best Jeanist, the third strongest pro-hero, said to Bakugo.

" I'm not here to be classy or shit. I'm here to become stronger. "

The hero continued as if he hadn't heard what Katsuki said. " I'm gonna change you. From now on, you'll be the epitome of beauty. You're not ugly, and thanks to me, every girl or even boy if you prefer ( kiri be like (_) is gonna fall for you. "

Bakugo scoffed.

" Yeah... of course... "

15 minutes later, his hair was done.

Bakugo stared at the mirror Beat Jeanist handed in shock.

" WHAT THE FUCK ?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ?! "

His hair...

Was just sliced back.

" HOW IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE CLASSY ?! "

The hero sighed.

" You don't understand fashion, do you ? "

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

(y/n) was heavily panting. Her training was very exhausting. Shoto looked at the sky, panting as well.

" Now. Put your hero costumes on, we're going on patrol. " Endeavor said, and marked a pause. " But before, (y/n), I'd like to talk to you. "

" W-what ? "

" You heard me well. I want to talk to you. Shoto, can you leave ? "

He hesitated a bit, but nodded.

" Okay... "

After Shoto closed the door, Endeavor said :

" You're probably wondering why are you here, right ? I mean, why did I chose you out of all those people. "

" Yes... "

" Well, then do you remember when you told me that Shoto doesn't belong to someone ? "

" I didn't sa— "

" Oh come on. I know that it was what you wanted to talk about. It was what you meant, right ? What you said made me think. I stared asking myself the following question : « what if you were true ? » Moreover, a green haired boy, who is most likely your classmate, almost told me the same thing. Firstly, I wanted to say sorry. For being this rude with you last time. It was... very inappropriate of me. And then thank you... "