A date with Katsuki ?

( Hot boyyyyyy (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞ )

Anyway, let's get in

Enjoy ~

(y/n) woke up in a hospital bed.

" Fashionbird ? YOU'RE AWAKE !!! " Keigo tackled her in a hug right when her eyes opened.

" KEI !!! I'M SUFFOCATING !!!! " she could barely speak.

" R-right ! Sorry, hehe " the winged hero sweatdropped. " But how is my babybird doing ? I ordered your favorite chicken nuggets just for you ! " he showed the box.

" Oh my gosh ! Thanks Kei ! " (y/n) clapped her hands.

" Babybird... " Keigo said, suddenly serious. " I want you to know that I'm gonna be with you forever. You're all I have, my only family. So please promise me that you'll be more careful. I don't want you to end up in a hospital bed everytime you're fighting. Juste promise me that... " he looked down.

(y/n) cupped his face and smiled at the hero.

" Of course I'm gonna be more careful. Do you seriously think I wanna stay here ? If it's for you, I'll be the most careful person in the world ! "

Hawks, relieved by the answer, kissed (y/n)'s forehead, muttering a quick " Thanks, babybird. "

But right when he did so, Bakugo burst in.

" Oi, sho— what— WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ?! GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER !!! " he yelled.

" Well fashionbird, guess my time here with you is up. I'll see you after. " he kissed her head and flew away. " I LOVE YOU !!! "

" Again that fucker... " Katsuki rambled.

" Katsuki, you wanted to see me ? " (y/n) asked.

" Why couldn't I ? It's illegal to visit my friend now ? "

His friend... (y/n)'s heart was invaded by a warm feeling. Katsuki-kun really considers me as a friend, so...

" No, it's not that but... you're still interning, no ? "

" Hah ? It's been 3 days that you're unconscious, so it's obviously over. "

" What ? 3 days ? How ? "

" They said you were exhausted after overusing your quirk... I assume it's your healing one. " he sat on a chair next to (y/n).

" Oh ! Katsuki ! I can heal myself now ! It's fab— " she stopped when Katsuki flicked her forehead.

" Ow ! Why did you do that ? " she whined.

" Dumbass ! Do you fucking realize that you could have died ?! And you're fucking praising yourself just because your quirk evolved ?! "

" B-but Katsuki... "

He lowered his head. " And you... I... "

Katsuki pulled (y/n) in a warm hug. As her head was buried in his chest, the girl could feel his heart beating slowly. He buried his head in the back of her neck.

" I was worried dummy... "

(y/n)'s eyes widened. THE Bakugo Katsuki was hugging her ?!

Whatever.

He must have diarrhea or something.

She rubbed his back.

" I'm sorry... I didn't mean to... "

The boy sniffled in response. He then abruptly pulled back and cleared his throat.

" When are you leaving ? "