Feelings

Hi guys

Enjoy ~

" I can't help but be stressed for the fights ! " Mina exclaimed.

" Yes ! I just hope I'll get a good team ! " Uraraka nodded.

" But what about you, (y/n) ? " Momo turned towards the mentioned girl.

" Me ? Uh... it's a bit complicated... "

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

" WHAT ?! You won't participate in those battles ?! " all the girls exclaimed in unison.

" Unfortunately, yes... " (y/n) scratched the back of her head. " But if it allows me to not hurt you all, then I'm fine ! "

" Awww that's so nice of you ! " Mina smiled.

" Kyoka ? Are you okay ? " Hagakure tilted her head at aforesaid girl.

" I think I heard something... " Kyoka was just staring at a hole in the wall.

" HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEH ! With this I can see anything ! Ashido's thick ass ! Yaoyorozu's gorgeous boobs ! (l/n)— "

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

All the girls froze in fear.

" WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ?! HUH ?! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ?! " everybody could hear Bakugo blowing Mineta up.

Collective sigh.

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

" This match will oppose Todoroki and Yaoyorozu to Eraserhead. "

(y/n) nervously swallowed her saliva and not Katsuki's cum ofc.

I wonder how this match will go...

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

Heh. I don't really know how to feel.

(y/n) was watching Momo being the insecure chick she is, and Shoto almost yelling at her that she's insecure and some other things.

Heh. I guess he's right...

Katsuki was silently glaring at Midoriya, was oddly talking to the young model.

What does he fucking want ? Tsk.

It seemed like the boy was blushing more than habitually, and he was making weird moves with his hands.

Midoriya, who had the talent of pissing Bakugo, wasn't helping his case.

The dog's irritation reached its peak when the young girl gave him a thumbs up.

Katsuki approached the two classmates and grabbed (y/n)'s wrist and dragged her with him.

" (y/n). " his tone was firm. " Let's go. "

" Tsuki ? What's wrong ? "

" ...nothing... " Katsuki continued dragging her somewhere but I don't know where though.

" Tsuki, I was just talking to Midoriya... "

" ...what did he tell you ? "

" What ? "

" What did he tell you ? Why was he blushing so much ?! Did he confess or what ?! "

" ... " (y/n) was staring at the dog in disbelief. " Tsuki, he was just stressing out and I told him he'd be fine... "