The festival : beginning

Hey ! I hope you are doing well ! Let's go to the chapter !!!

" HEY GUYS ARE YOU READY ?! EVERYBODY SAY YEAAAAAAAAH !! WELCOME TO THE UA SPORTS FESTIVAL !!! " announced Yamada.

The crowd bursted in cheers.

The 1-A students were still preparing in the waiting rooms.

Todoroki suddenly came towards Midoriya :

" Midoriya" he started, " you already know but I'm stronger than you. But I warn you, I will beat you. And you, (l/n). Last time I lost against you but this time, if I'm going up against you, I'll defeat you. " he shot the two a glacial tone.

" Todoroki... " Midoriya answered, " me too, I'm not going to lose against you. I'm gonna fight with the best I can. " he wore a determined expression.

The class hothead, slightly irritated that the heterochromatic boy hadn't acknowledged him, cursed under his breath.

" Hummmmm what's up with all these declarations of war ?? " asked Kirishima.

" I'm not here to make friends. " Todoroki simply replied and shrugged.

With what Endeavor's son said, (y/n) suddenly felt an enormous pression on her little shoulders.

" CHEER FOR THE UA STARS !!! THEY'VE ALREADY BEATEN SOME VILLAINS !!! IT'S THE CLASS 1-A !!! "

Thousands of people cheered for the students as they all entered the stage.

" And now, the two representatives, Bakugo Katsuki and (l/n) (y/n), will say a few words !! " Midnight, the host of the festival, announced.

(y/n) sweatdropped.

What ?! What representative ? They didn't tell me this !! And BAKUGO the representative ?!

The whole class panicked, a few mutters were audible :

" Bruh ! Bakugo for the pledge ?! "

" I swear... " the male declared. " I'm gonna be first. "

What ?! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY AFTER THIS ?!

Everybody started to boo.

" I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS !!! " a random guy exclaimed.

" SHUT UP !!! " Midnight glared. " Now listen to (y/n) or I'll kill y'all. "

" Ummmmmmmmmmmm... I hope we all will do our best and um have fun, and may the best win ! "

" Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww... " the whole crowd was tenderized by her speech.

" Now let's get started ! " the R hero announced.

" The first game is a race !!! But beware ! There are many obstacles !! Are you guys ready ? STAAAAAAAAAAAART !!! "

All the students began to rush.

" Gh ! It's too tight " (y/n) wondered out loud. ( like my bussy )

Todoroki suddenly used his quirk and froze everybody - except a few persons - feet.

The small girl destroyed his ice with her wind and flew, getting past them.

" DID YOU FUCKING THINK THIS WOULD BE ENOUGH TO STOP ME ICY HOT BASTARD ?! "
Bakugo yelled, followed by other of his classmates.

" I KNEW THAT YOU WOULD DO THIS !!! TAKE THI—" the grape bitch was suddenly hit by a robot, right in his ah.

" It's the same robots than at the entrance exam ! "