Monster

Let's go for this chapter !

Enjoy ~

The heterochromatic boy started :

" My father is obsessed with success. He has always been one of the strongest heroes but All Might has always been stronger than him. So instead of spending his life trying to surpass All Might, he decided to do something else. Quirk mariages, you know what it is ?? "

(y/n) froze.

He married his quirk ?!

" My bastard of creator used his money and influence to trick my mom's parents to have her quirk. He had us just to have a child stronger than him. He wants me to surpass All Might at his place. Whenever I try to remember my mom, she's always crying. One day she said « your left side disgust me » just before pouring boiling water on my face. "

The girl covered her mouth with her hand. Bakugo, noticing her discomfort, grabbed her hand and whispered :

" Let's go. You're not staying here. Let's eat instead. "

On their way to the cafeteria, (y/n) saw Momo and the other girls in a cheerleader outfit.

" Um... Momo ? What are you doing dressed like this ? "

" Ah (y/n) ! I was searching you ! I need you to wear this ! " she handed her one.

" THERE'S NO FUCKING WAY SHE'S WEARING THIS SHIT !!!! YOU THINK SHE WANTS TO LOOK LIKE A SLUT LIKE ALMOST ALL OF YALL ?! " Bakugo yelled, blushing a bit.

" Oh... ok... " the girl looked at the ground, in disappointment. " well... see you after ! "

" Hey, shortie..." the explosive boy said. " Where's your wound you did to yourself last time ? "

" It's..." she showed him. " ...gone ? "

" What ?! YOU'RE FUCKING KIDDING ME ?! IT WAS HERE JUST BEFORE THE GAME !! "

" Maybe, I managed to heal it ? Is it some extent of my quirk ? "

" I don't fucking know, I'm not you ! "

" Thanks heaven for that. "

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

" FOR THIS EVENT, WE BROUGHT SOME CHEERLEADERS !!! " Yamada announced.

(y/n) froze again.

" WHY ARE THE GIRLS OF CLASS 1-A DRESSED LIKE THEM ?!!!!! "

" MINETA YOU BITCH !! " Mina yelled.

" ANYWAY, LET'S ANNOUNCE THE DUELS !!!! "

" First, battle will be drawn at random. After, we will leave you time to prepare yourself during the bonus games. " Kayama said.

" HERE ARE THE BATTLES !!! "

First battle : Midoriya VS Shinso

Second battle : Todoroki VS Sero

Third : Ashido VS Shiozaki

Fourth : Iida VS Hatsume

Fifth : (l/n) VS Kaminari

Sixth : Tokoyami VS Yaoyorozu

Seventh : Tetsutetsu VS Kirishima

Eighth : Uraraka VS Bakugo

Ow, I will face Bakugo if I win all my matches ! (y/n) was getting nervous.

I can't win against him !