Another date with the big boy

Hi guys I missed u sm

Anyway enjoy ~

Today was a special day for (y/n) and only for her : with all the flow of informations harassing her little brain in only one day, she was allowed to rest.

Rest.

What a big word.

Indeed, her trial had been closely followed all the world, and the shock when it was revealed that Kogetsu had lied about some things just to put (y/n) in prison caused all her social pages to trend.

Apparently, she lost many followers just before the verdict, and gained so much more at the end, not that she cared anyway. She didn't know where to put her head.

In short, she needed a big ass nap. Phone muted of course. Otherwise it would burst in notifications.

Aah, happiness ♡︎ Nobody to bother me, no Mineta around and no—

DING DONG

The bell rang.

" Gah ! Who ?! "   

She got up and ( very lazily ) opened the door.

" Oi. " the husky voice she was greeted with instantly brought her back to earth.

" Katsuki?! What are you doing here ?! " she asked, the boy already entering the huge house.

" Katsuki, why are you here ? You still have classes ! "

" Tsk. Like I care. I don't want to see those fuckers. They didn't fucking believe in you. They don't deserve to be in the same class as you. So I learnt that you need to rest, so I just wanted to stay with you. "

(y/n) blushed lightly.

" Woah... that's... very nice of you... " she said and smiled. " Thanks... "

" Whatever. It's already 1:20, have you eaten yet ? "

" No. "

" Then let's cook something. I won't go to any fast food again since I'm not even safe there. I don't want to see that hoe again. So what do you want to eat ? "

(y/n) sweatdropped.

But. He has classes though. Whatever.

" I don't know... mmh... I'm craving for some chikara udon right now... is it okay with you ? "

" Why not. "

" Oh. But I don't have udon noodles or kiri mochi... "

" Fuck. Let's go to the grocery store. "

" Right now ? I'm not even changed ! "

" So ? It's not like you were naked so let's go. " Katsuki rolled his eyes.

" I'm gonna change. I'll be ready in a few minutes. " she turned her heels and started walking to her dressing room.

" Hah ? A few minutes ?! That's too much ! " Bakugo yelled as always.

" Sorry not sorry then. " the young model disappeared in the huge house.

" What the fuck. " the male muttered. " I've seen many big houses but this is just too much.