Hero names

Duhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'ma put this pussy in his mouth IN HIS MOUTHHHHHH ('')♪♪♪

I hope u guys are ready my lovessssssssss

I love u so baddddddddddd

Enjoy~

Today was Friday and that means weekend just after.

Unfortunately for (y/n), Bakugo was absent, which meant that it was more like fortunately because she didn't have the time to deal with a bipolar bitch who was literally mixed with a pomeranian at his birth. Anyway it partly meant that all her plans to apologize to him ( even though she didn't know what she did wrong ), fell.

" Today you guys will choose your hero names. They are primordial in heroes' world. You'll also be helped by her. " Shota announced.

(y/n)'s second favorite hero appeared.

" Hi guys ! " said Midnight. ( y'all can't understand how much I love her (♡‿♡) )

" Mi-Midnight ?! " the students exclaimed.

" Yeah, it's me ! Your fav porn hero ! I'm gonna help you find a hero name today ! "

" Yeah, okay it's good, now let me sleep in peace. And we already agreed to no porn. " Shota yawned before drifting to sleep.

" So let's go now ! "

The first one was Aoyama. He headed to the board and said :

" I cannot stop twinkling ! " the boy shone.

All of the students, even Midnight, looked at him dead in the eyes.

" You can't choose a full sentence. It's too long. Just replace the cannot by can't and it's okay. "

" No way she's accepting that ?! " the students thought in unisson.

The second was Asui.

" Froppy ! " she declared with a proud smile.

Everybody seemed to like it because they all nodded, stars in the eyes.

Next one : Midoriya.

" I choose Deku. "

" Midoriya, are you sure ?? " the heroine asked.

" Yeah ! I know it has a devaluing meaning, but someone made me believe that it can also bring hope. " his gaze met with Uraraka's one, but very subtly. However, (y/n) caught it. The pink-cheeked Kirby blushed a little.

It's so cute ! (y/n) smiled to herself.

The young model was waiting for her turn, but was a little nervous, what if they all told it to everybody and reporters would stalk her ?

Easy question.

Kill them.

Anyway.

" Stop with these intrusive thoughts ! " the girl shook her head and muttered. " Or maybe it's good... "

Then came (y/n)'s turn. She was the last of the class.

" Next one, (y/n). " Kayama announced.

Aforesaid girl gulped. It was time for her classmates to know. It was time for the girl to reveal them. For someone else, it wouldn't be a big deal, but the yandere trauma really left a mark on her. The person has really planned on kidnapping her since the day he heard she was his favorite model. Because of that, she had consulted a therapist for almost a year. The girl had suffered from paranoia and refused to go to school for a whole month. Thankfully, Kei made her change school, and it did end up well.