The starting line

Hola! ¿Cómo estais?

Well I hope y'all are ready

Enjoy ~

RING RING RING

(y/n) tiredly woke up. She let out a groan, took her phone an—

OH SHOOT, SHE HAD COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN ABOUT IT!!!

It was UA's entrance exam's day, and she just forgot about it ! (y/n) quickly got up and, a few minutes later, was ready.

" I hope I'll make it ... " the young model thought out loud.

- Flashback -

" You want to join UA High ?! " both Hina and Nana, (y/n)'s best friends, exclaimed. " but why ? You said you didn't want to be a hero ! "

" I know, but I've discussed about it with Kei, and we both think it's the best for me. " the young model informed her friends.

" But he can't de- " Nana started but was cut off by Hina.

" (n/n), are you sure this is what you want ? " the blonde girl asked.

" Not really, but it's not a problem ! " she shrugged.

- End of flashback -

As she was walking towards the entrance, (y/n) was suddenly pushed by a guy who harshly said :

" Get the fuck outta my way. "

" Oh, sorry " she quickly apologized, silently glaring at the stranger.

In response, the boy glanced at the (h/c)-ette and immediatly scoffed.

" Tsk "

What's his problem ?

" Whatever, I can't let myself getting distracted ! I have to crush the whole exam ! Kei and the others believe in me ! " (y/n) tried to reassure herself.

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

" Welcome to my live !! " one of (y/n)'s favorite heroes, Present Mic, yelled. " EVERYBODY SAY HEY !!!!!!! "

No answer.

Oh poor man...

The girl noticed the angry blonde who shoved her next to... a sort of brocoli ?

Anyway.

Present Mic then explained the rules and assigned to the students their battle centers.

" AND ... STAAAAAAAAAAAAAART "

(y/n) took a deep breath, and flew. Once in air, she noticed the brocoli completely unable to move, probably by fear.

I hope he won't stay like this during all the exam.

Her thoughts were interrupted by an explosion. A 1-point robot came out crushing a wall, and (y/n) barely had the time to attack it that someone had already destroyed it.

Guess I'll have to be faster... she took notes in her mind.

1 minute and 30 seconds were remaining and the young girl had 50 points. Suddenly, the ground began trembling and a gigantic monster appeared.

" It must be the 0-point one ! RUN ! " some extra yelled.

" Ouch ... " a complain was audible, and when (y/n) turned, she noticed a brown haired Kirby (?), foot stuck under a boulder. Without thinking, (y/n) flew to try to keep the other girl safe from the robot. She flinched when she heard a loud crashing sound. The brocoli boy had jumped forward and punched the robot, completely crushing it.