Fever

Hi !<3

Enjoy ~

" Atchoo ! "

Katsuki flinched, and slowly turned around, a dark aura coming from him.

" What the hell did I just hear ? "

" It's no— atchoo ! "

" (y/n). Are you fucking serious ? I TOLD YOU YOU'D CATCH A COLD !!! HOW CAN YOU ALREADY BE SICK ?! "

" N-no... I'm... " the girl was now struggling to talk. Her face was red and it seemed like she even had difficulties to breathe. " I'm... " she stumbled and fell, caught by Katsuki's strong arms.

" You damn idiot... I told ya... " he muttered. " Can you stand just the time for me to piggyback you ? "

The girl hummed in response. Bakugo put her down, and then bent down, and (y/n) got on his back. She put her head on the crook of Katsuki's neck and, later, she fell asleep.

The two teenagers arrived to Katsuki's house. The parents were home, and Masaru was the first to notice the girl.

" What happened ?! " he came over.

" She caught a cold. " Katsuki simply replied.

Mitsuki came as well.

" WHAT HAPPENED ?! WHY ARE YOU TWO ALL SOAKED ?! "

" I SAID SHE CAUGHT A COLD !!! "

" HOW ?!! "

" BECAUSE WE WERE OUTSIDE AND IT RAINED ON US !!!! "

Mitsuki suddenly stopped yelling and put her hand over her mouth.

" Oh. So you two went out. You could have said that before. "

" THAT'S NOT THE FUCKING POINT !!! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT SHE'S NOT OKAY ?! "

Katsuki rushed to his room and cautiously dropped (y/n) on his bed. She was quietly sleeping. She looked like an angel. Bakugo almost wanted to stroke her cheek.

" Oh ! Katsuki ! What are you doing ? " Mitsuki smirked.

" N-NOTHING !!! " he jerked back and yelled.

" Yeah, sure... " the woman left, knowing who was in love.

(y/n)'s phone suddenly buzzed multiple times, taking Bakugo out of his stare.

He looked at the screen which showed several messages.

Na-chan :

(

Y

/

N

)

!!

C

A

N

I

C

O

M

E

??

T

H

X

A short but relieving silence ensued.

Then (y/n)'s phone buzzed. It displayed the following screen.

Incoming call :

Na-chan