Angry boy's training

Hiiiiiiiii

Lets clear up things :
If nobody recognize you at UA, it's because Kei gave you a special hair lotion that can change your hair color. It means that people at UA have seen your natural hair color, which is the one you use, but not for the most of your fans, because you have a different hair color. I hope it makes sense ! :)
Bakugo kinda recognized you, but wasn't very sure of it.
You just had to say that it wasn't you that he saw and he would believe it.

Anyway enjoy !

!TW! : slight self harm

" Good morning class... " said Shota, all covered in bandages. It would be lying if someone said that they could see his face.

" Are you okay ? You don't look too fine... " asked Uraraka.

" You better worry about yourself, the fight isn't finished yet. UA Sports Festival is coming. " announced the professor.

" FINALLY SOME ORDINARY ACTIVITY !!! " the whole class exclaimed.

" But... isn't it risky, since we just got attacked ? " (y/n) asked the hero.

" Precisely. It's the opportunity to show to villains that you can defend yoursleves. And don't worry, safety measures have been multiplied compared to last year. It's the biggest event in all Japan, so you better do your best or I'll kill you. You will have this occasion of being interned by a pro-hero once per year, meaning three times during your schooling. You guys aim to be the best heroes, so don't you dare disappoint me. "

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

" Last time we had a bad time, but this time I'm super motivated !!! " shouted Kirishima.

" Hey... " started Uraraka, a dark look on her face. " we have to do our best !!! Ok ? OK ?!! "

" What's wrong ?! " asked Mina.

" She's on her per— " Mineta said, which caused him to be slapped by Asui's tongue.

" LET'S GO CLASS I-A ! WE ARE THE BEST !! "

(y/n) suddenly felt herself getting dragged by someone.

" You're eating with me. " spoke the class hothead.

" What ?! Bakugo, you can't force me to— "  the girl immediately stopped when she saw the boy's glare.

Well... I guess it's his way to express himself...

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

Classes were finished. (y/n) was the first to open the door, and froze at the sight. Dozens of people were gathered in front of the door.

" W... what is that ?! "

" They are seeking informations about their future opponents. " arrived Bakugo. " Get the fuck out losers ! "

" I was wondering about how you guys were in this class and the first thing I see is a narcissistic pomeranian. What a shame. " a boy with purple fluffy hair that defies gravity ( Shinso my love ( '͈) ) came out of nowhere. " Many of us are in general studies because of failing the entrance exam, but we learnt that if we do well during the sports festival, we have an opportunity to be transferred in the hero course. So no, I don't care of seeking informations about you. Us, students of general studies, will show you that we're as strong as you all. " the guy said and left.