It's okay to not be okay

Let's get in !

Enjoy ~

(y/n) woke up in a bed, the warmth of blankets on her. She scrubbed her eyes and then said :

" Is this heaven ? I honestly expected better... "

" You awake ? " the little girl heard a male voice, it belonged to her porcupine-haired classmate.

" Hmm. "

A brief silence followed her reply.

" Shortie... " Bakugo was the first to break it. " I'm... I'm... "

" You're what ? " (y/n) tilted her head.

" I HAVEN'T FINISHED !!! " Bakugo yelled. " I mean, I'm sorry or whatever... "

" What ? Sorry for what ?? I kinda feel dumb right now... "

" I SAID I HAVEN'T FINISHED !!! I didn't want to hurt you like this... "

The teenager stared at the boy.

" I HAVE FINISHED !!!!! "

" Okay okay ! It's just... I don't understand why saying that you're sorry while you came at Uraraka with full force... you hate her ? "

" You it's different... you... you were clearly in pain... " he scoffed.

And I don't want you to get hurt... thought the boy.

So she wasn't in pain too ? (y/n) deadpanned.

" And also you don't have to apologize ! If you hadn't stop me, who knows what could have happened. I should be the one apologizing... for all I've done to you... I... I promised that I would be strong and still... " (y/n) looked down, ashamed. " I failed so ridi— "

The girl was stopped by the feeling of something under her chin, lifting her head, and the sight of Bakugo sitting on the edge of the bed.

" Oi. Look here. You're strong. So much stronger than these idiots in class. So stop underestimating yourself. It fucking pisses me off. " his crimson eyes stared into her (e/c) one.

" Bakugo... you think I'm... strong ? "

" Tsk. " he let go of her and looked away, " who doesn't ? You're fucking badass or some shit. "

This made (y/n) blush a little. She never knew how to react to a compliment. She was not even used to them. Apart from Kei who says 24/7 that she's adorable and cute, the lovely girl wasn't used to be complimented.

" T... thank you... " she looked away, a bit flustered.

" Whatever. "

" Oh ! " you remember, your fight is soon, doesn't it ? So I'm gonna support you with the best I can ! " the small girl balled her fist, making Bakugo chuckle.

" You better. " he slowly got up. " Be sure to watch me destroy Icy hot's ass. "

" Yup ! I will ! "

And the boy left the room.

A little after Bakugo exited the place, Recovery Girl walked in.

" Ah young love... "

" What ? Oh no ! He's just my classmate ! "

" Don't worry dear, I was just teasing you. And you know, you always start from being friend before dating someone. "

" I didn't say we're friends. "

" Okay okay. I understand. Also... " the hero took (y/n)'s phone out of her pocket, " you left this in the waiting room. When I saw it, your lock screen showed 5 missed calls from Hawks-sama and 2 from a certain Lisa. I hope it's nothing serious. "