Prologue

Hiiii

Enjoy ~

Why ?

(y/n) had always wondered it.

Why ?

In the penumbra, a little girl was on the ground. Crying, cursing herself, she wasn't moving at all.

Why does this happen to me ?

- A bit earlier -

" Mommy, stop ! You're hur— " the girl's complains were replaced by a slap. And a second. And a third one. Each one was stronger than the previous.

" Once you'll understand that you have to become a villain, I'll stop. " said a rather young lady.

Fortunately for the little kid, the woman stopped hitting her and left the room, saying :

" Tsk. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time with your stupid self. "

Why is she so mean ? The little girl thought.

When the young girl went to the bathroom, she noticed that she was bleeding. She quickly took a towel to clean it.

It had become pretty common lately.

Once showering, she heard a man yelling :

" (y/n) ! It's time for your training ! "

" Yes ! I'm just showering ! Could you please wait a little bit ? " she replied.

No response.

I suppose he doesn't mi—

Her thoughts were interrupted by the man erupting in the bathroom.

" I said it's training time ! Now get the fuck outta here and let's go !! "

" But da— " (y/n) tried to argue but couldn't.

" There's no fucking but ! You. Come. NOW !!! "

" Y-yes, daddy... " the poor thing left the bathroom.

Why couldn't he just let me finish ?

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

Training had always been a living hell.

And the fact that (y/n) was this young made things worse.

Gushes of wind erupted from here, followed by flames and electricity. It hit the poor girl hard.

" Why can't you defend yourself properly ?! " her mother shouted. " Why can't you just stand and attack ?! You're a villain, for god's sake !! "

" No ! I'm not a villain ! " whimpered the young girl.

" Shut the fuck up before I make you regret what you're saying, little brat. " the man threatened.

After saying this, the two adults started beating the little girl.

" Stop it ! P-please ! " she sobbed, feeling useless, unfortunately common by those days.

" Shut up " replied the man. " you're nothing but an useless piece of shit. "

Piece of... shit ?

" N-no, I'm not... " the vision of the girl suddenly blurred and she felt like she passed out.

When she regained consciousness, she sat and—

No...

No..

" NO ! "

Fresh blood on her clothes, she assisted the morbid scene in front of her.

Her parents were dead.

Their corpses were lying here.

She killed them.

Their expressions were fearful, so scared of the child.

She then held the lifeless bodies of her parents.

" M-mommy, da-d-dy, I-I'm so so-rry, p-please come back ! " she sobbed.

In the dark, completely lost, blood still on her shirt, she was here, devastated by what she had done.

Why ?

She had always wondered it.

Why ?

In the penumbra, the little girl was on the ground. Crying, cursing herself, she wasn't moving at all.

Why does this happen to me ?

I like this chapter :3

Anyway sending love <3333333