Intro

I remember when I was nine and it was a sunny day so I played outside. mom told me her and dad's old friend was coming by with his kids and that I had to be nice. at about four an black car parked in front of my house. Three boys emerged from the car. An old man with black hair, an young boy about eleven and another one about fifteen. my mom greeted them and offered them a drink. Shortly after the old man with dark hair came over to me.
"hey there Ashley, my name is John Winchester but you can call me uncle Johnny".
I nodded and went back to playing with my dolls. His two boys just stayed together at the back of the garden. They left after i went to bed but I was too young to wonder about the two younger boys in great detail.

A few years past, it was the day of my seventeenth birthday my mom had planned this party for me and had invited some of my friends and most of her friends and there kids. I wore an aqua blue short skater dress with white heels. My mom instated on taking a picture of me and each guest that arrived. All of my moms friends would stand by my side and put there arm on my shoulder. while most of there sons would put there hand south of the equator if you know what I mean. I was standing with a beer in my hand staring out of the window. Out of the blackness I saw a black impala pull up that meant uncle John was here. He walked in the door and my mom immediately wanted a picture. it was the one picture I was happy to take. shortly after two boys walked in one with short hair and one with sort of medium length he was taller though. the older one his name was dean he was twenty two. We took the picture then my dad guided him towards the alcohol. The younger boy was very attractive but he was like nineteen.
" Okay, ash this is Sam now time for a picture" my mom squealed.
I stood as he wrapped his arm around my waist then smiled witch showed his dimples.
My mom soon walked away.