Feel the burn

We drove to Bobby's after Sam and I got down. the car ride was four hours. I was asleep for most of it. I woke up to the chorus or nirvana smells like teen spirit.
" we're here ash " dean says as he got out the car.
I walked into the house to be greeted by a man with a beard and a baseball cap on I looked around the house, it was dark and there was books scattered everywhere but there was a homie feel to it.
" Hey Ashley I'm bobby " he says while extending his hand to shake mine.
" Pleasure, my dad talked about you all the time" I said while shaking his hand.
" Well, stand over here and I'll get some photos taken and make you some id's". Bobby says gesturing towards a wall with a white sheet over it.

After I got my pictures taken I was shown to a room that I had to myself. I got changed into my pyjamas (picture for this chapter), brushed my teeth then lay on my bed. I got bored and thirsty after an hour so I went to get water. On my way down stairs I passed the boys room Dean's door was slightly open but I heard him laughing at some TV show. " hey, dean ".
" Oh, hey ash, what's up ?" Dean answered with his mouthful.
" Nothing just saying goodnight" I said.
" Night " he said as I closed the door. I walked past Sam's room his door was open because he was doing pull ups on this pull up bar thing.
" Hey " I said standing in front of him.
" Hey " Sam said letting go of the bar. He was looking at me but for some reason I kept looking at that bar it was up really high.
" Do you want a try at it " Sam asked smirking.
" What, no it's too high I could never reach it" I replied and turned to walk away.
" I'll lift you " Sam said from behind me.
This made me smile seeing as I think I was starting to like him.
I turned back to stand under the bar.
" Go for it " I said smiling.
Sam stood behind me and grabbed my waist. His grip was string but not so strong that it hurt. I grabbed the bar and done eight push ups before my hand slipped and I fell face first on the ground.
" Oh geez are you okay ! " Sam asked as he pulled me up.
my nose was bleeding pretty bad and it hurt a lot there were tears streaming down my face without me even noticing.
" Oh god, go to your room and I'll be there in a sec, keep your head down so the blood doesn't clot" he says walking out of his room.
I walked to mine with my head down and sat with my legs crossed on my bed.

Sam came in five minuets later with a cloth, a glass of water and and ice pack. he placed the water on the side table then wiped my face with the cloth to get the blood away then held the ice pack on my nose.
" Well you've had an eventful few days " Sam said with a smile on his face.
I laughed and nodded.
" I feel so bad... let me make it up to you " Sam said lifting his head up.
" No you don't have to do..." I protested.
" Dinner, with me tomorrow, seven ? " Sam asked biting his lip.
" Seven it is mr Winchester" I smiled while taking the ice pack out of his hand.
" I'm getting kinda tired I'm going to sleep " i said placing the pack on the table beside my bed.
" Okay, see you in the morning " Sam said as he got up.
He bent down and kissed my forehead then left. And there is no other way to tell how I was feeling after that other that the fact. I physically couldn't stop smiling.
___________________
Well the romance had started comment what you think will happen next. I will try and update tomorrow.
Have a good night/day my lovelies xx