Interigation

I pulled up outside my old house. It looked exactly the same as the day I left. I walked in the door and went straight upstairs to my old bed room. I ordered a pizza and watched TV and went to bed shortly after that to get ready for the questions tomorrow.
I woke up at nine am. I straightened my blonde hair and did my make up. I wore some black ripped skinny jeans and a plain white V-neck.
The door rang about eleven. I opened the door and two men standing there in suits.
"Hi..." The taller one said.
"Ashley" I corrected him.
" Ash..a..Ashley ?" He seemed startled just by my name.
We sat on the couch as they started asking me questions.
Whilst they were talking I couldn't listen to them properly all I could think was.
Short.... Short hair .... Talk... Longish hair... win...Winchester !
"WINCHESTER!" I stood up.
" You two are Sam and Dean Winchester your dad knew my parents. you two came to my seventeenth birthday party" I said running out if breath.
" Yeah, well done " Dean spoke.
" Wait I thought you guys were hunters, why are you here"
" Wait you knew ! ". Sam sounded surprised.
" You honestly thought my dad would be a hunter and got teach me"
I stood up and walked over to the window.
" We think a demon killed your parents" dean spoke up and joined me at the window.
I turned quickly.
"I want to help " I said quickly.
" No way " Sam spoke in an arrogant tone.
" Look here, my parents just died, and if anyone is going to kill the ring that did it, it's going to be me. so I will do it with or without you" I yelled at them.
They exchanged looks Sam's wasn't at all as approving as Dean's,
" Go pack a bag meet me at the impala in ten " Dean ordered.
I smiled and ran upstairs.