that's not good.

It was the morning of my first organised hunt with Sam and Dean, nothing big just burning the bones. We left at six so we could get there by about nine. Dean was out sorting stuff in the impala while Sam and me where in the kitchen getting food and stuff.

" are you excited for your first bone burn ? " Sam asked taking the bottles of water from me.

" slightly scared but excited " i smiled

As i turned round to put something in the bag Sam was standing right behind me and he leaned down and kissed me but pulled away quickly from the sound of clapping at the door.

" well, i'm glad for you both and that but is the whole case going to be like this because if it is i think it will be a along case" dean said still laughing.

I pushed passed dean and decided to wait in the car for them both.

We got there around nine. We entered the graveyard and found the grave easy. i As we where digging i kept seeing this figure passing by the graves but i just shook it off and continued to dig. When we got to the bottom we discovered a note. I picked up the note and read it out loud.
" Good morning Vietnam ? "
Suddenly a man appeared behind Sam and Dean. He was wearing casual clothes had blond short hair and slight stubble.
" Hello boys, lady " the man bowed mockingly.
" Lucifer, what do you want ? " Dean asked him.
" Just spending time with my buddies " he smiled.
Sam started chanting a spell under his breath but I think he heard him. Lucifer kept glancing at Sam but had no problem with it really. Finally when Sam finished a huge hole in the ground opened up.
" Well nice chatting but must be heading now " he took my hand and kissed it. He wouldn't let go he pulled me to the edge of the hole and held me there.
" Sam ! " I screamed.
" Let her go " Sam yelled.
" Now you see, I'm bored down there in the cadge and I need a friend"
lucifer pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arm round my waist.
I wanted to jump for Sam but my body was frozen, I couldn't speak hear or move and before I knew it I was falling.
SAM'S P.O.V
The hole closed up with Ashley inside, she was in the cadge with lucifer, I might never see her agin.
" Get her back ! " I yelled at Dean.
" I can't Sammy "
" Try ! "
We waited a few minuets to see if it opened back up but we decided to leave, it was to painful to stare at it and remember every second of it.
----------------------------------
Okay so we're starting to get to the good stuff this is like my third update today so I'm proud and tired so comment and tell me what you think.
Good night my lovelies and I'll update tomorrow if I can.
Xoxo stay awesome.