Rise and sh...No

" Rise and shine ash ! " Dean yelled right next to my ear.
I shot up like a bullet. My head was aching, well seeing as I drank about half the weight if me last night I'm surprised I'm not dead.
I looked around for a second to find the guys already to get up and go. I grabbed the first outfit I could find and got ready. u pulled my hair into a messy high pony then did my eyeliner ect.
" Okay, this is yours, now these bullets won't kill it the only thing that will is fire, so you stick with Sam on this one." dean said handing me a gun and some bullets.

We all piled in the car and set off.
" Hold up, if this...thibg only attacks at night why are we leaving at 12pm ?" I asked.
" So we can set up camp " Sam smiled.
Wow Sam's smile is... Wow. No Ashley stop you can't like Sam he's helping you find who killed your parents. strictly business.
We pulled up in a parking lot. part of the area was closed off by police tape and we couldn't go there because I didn't have a fake id.
" Dean, she doesn't have a id" Sam pointed out
" I'll call bobby " Dean walked away and called bobby I assume to get me an id.
" So I guess I'm part of your posse now " I said nudging sam with my elbow.
Sam smiled and Dean walked back over.
" Okay, after this we'll go to bobby's and get your photos taken and you'll be all set" Dean said tussling my hair.
It took us like half an hour to put up the tent. Due to the fact that Dean done nothing.
" Okay all set " I yelled.
" Let's try it out " Dean said crawling into the tent.
Sam and Dean where in there about two minuets before it collapsed on them.
I was literally on the floor laughing.
" I'm so sorry " I said while laughing.
The night went on and it was time to hunt. We agreed that Sam and me would go one way and dean the other.
" So how will i know what it looks like ? " I asked as I pushed through branches.
" It's tall, thin and ugly " Sam said.
I smiled and walked on.
" You know I didn't think you guys would have.." I said before being interrupted.
" Ashley run ! " Sam screamed but it was to late I slipped and hit my head off a rock.

----------------------------------
Okay so I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far let me know in the comments.
Um I just want you guys to go check out my friends story it's called broken solider by CaptainWinchester
It's a Sam fanfic and it's amazing so yeah thanks for reading and I promise it well get a lot more interesting I promise.