Stupid little boy

Ashley's p.o.v

I sat on the couch in my pajamas waiting for Sam to get home i was now four in the morning . I nervously wrapped my jumper around my knuckles and folded my arms.

"So your saying he made a deal, For me ?" i asked nervously.

"Um, yeah" Dean sighed.

Just then the doors of the bunker opened to reveal Sam standing there holding a bag of takeout food in one hand and his keys in the other.

"Hiya Sammy, Care to explain why Ashley decided to scare the shit out of me on at three  thirty this morning on my way to bed ?" Dean asked sarcastically.

"i had to Dean" Sam said quietly, noticing me in the corner of his eye.

"No you didn't. We could have found another way, A spell or something i don't know but i have now have one future dead brother and a future weeping mess on my hands now!" Dean yelled.

"Dean she's my girlfriend !" Sam yelled back. 

I felt tears pricking my eyes and soon enough streaming down my face without the boys noticing.

"I knew i shouldn't have left you alone, I knew you would do something like this !" Dean yelled as he threw his hands in the air.

"Like what Dean !" Sam questioned.

"This! You know why because you cant be responsible Sammy!" Dean yelled loudly.

I got up quickly and began to walk to my room before i felt a grip on my wrist.

"Ash wait " Sam said softly.

"Sam your going to die because of me !" i screamed.

"No Ashley it's not like that. You where dead !"

"And i told you in that hospital that i was fine with that. I told you i loved you i said goodbye !" I screamed even louder with tears pouring down my face.

"And i have to do it again, Hear the exact same words come out your mouth only in a different order !" i screamed again.

Sam pulled me into a hug as i sobbed.

"You've still got ten years right ?" Dean asked.

But Sam ignored him.

"I said how long you got Sammy !" Dean yelled as he walked closer.

"A year" Sam mumbled, letting go of me.

After that none of us really spoke to each other that day i decided to go in a spare room in the bunker and stay in the whole day and watch TV, read and stuff.

Sam and Dean went on a hunt i'm sure and would be gone for the next few days.

So i just cleaned round the bunker and ate and watched TV, Sam called and texted.

Things have kind of blown over now. Of course Dean is trying to get him out of the deal, But that's going slow.

Okay so the next chapter is going to skip a few months if that's okay. I can't document a whole year sorry :(. Okay so i think two more chapters ? Then the END. Anyway i know it sucky but honestly i'm not feeling great tonight so ill write tomorrow night. Okay thanks so much for ready and i  love you all.

Oh and btw i'm taking requests for one shots on my imagines and preferences so if you want one or have any ideas just send me a little message.