Yet another loss.

Sam and Dean where on a hunt with Bobby, They said it was something big and that they where going to be away for a few days. They said something about leviathans and how they were really hard to kill so they think that they have found a lead on the boss of the whole operation, they had been working really hard on this case and probably haven't had a good nights sleep for about a week now.

 I had stayed in either the living room or kitchen while they did their research, mainly because i couldn't be bothered but also because i didn't want to disturb them. Sam and Dean both agreed that i shouldn't hunt for a while, because i told them that i haven't been feeling good. Really it was just that i didn't want to be in the middle of a hunt then Lucifer to show up and get me killed.

They left two days ago and told me they would be back tomorrow, but something wasn't right. Sam usually calls everyday when they go just so i know their okay. I decided to call Sam, it was around eight thirty, they might still be hunting but i have to know why they aren't calling.

It rang seven times before there was an answer, all i could hear in the background was tires screeching and someone panting. 

"Sam ?" i asked with no answer.

"Sam...Sam, Sammy ?" i said as i got gradually louder.

"Ashley ?"

"yeah yeah its me "

"look Bobby's been shot, we're taking him to hospital now " Sam stuttered.

"i'll be there soon !" i said quickly then Sam gave me the address of the hospital.

I rushed around the house putting clothes in a bag for Sam, Dean, Bobby and myself. I got packed then wandered around looking for the keys to one of Bobby's trucks.

I finally got in one of the trucks and drove as fast as i could to get to the hospital. It was a long drive and i was tired but i had to get there. 

I finally got there four hours later and it was around 1am. I walked in the door and at the front desk was a woman who told me that visiting hours where over.

"No, my...uncle has just been brought in for a gunshot to the head and i have to see him" i explained fairly quickly then walked through.

I walked around the hospital looking for round ten minuets when i bumped into Dean when he was coming out of the bathroom. He looked at me then pulled me into a quick hug.

"where's Bobby ?" i asked him quickly.

He pointed towards the seating area where Sam was sitting on a chair with his head in his hands muttering to himself. I walked over to him and pulled his hands away from him. He jumped then realized it was me and pulled me into a hug.

Once Sam had let me go Dean came over and explained what had happened.

" It was that dick, Dick Roman !" He said quite loudly.

" Leviathan?" i asked followed by Sam nodding and putting his hand and gripped tight on my shoulder.

Then a man in a suit walked over to all of us.

" Hello, um can i talk to a relative of Bobby Singer ?" He asked looking at us all.

I nodded my head and followed the man out into one of the corridors.

"Now, when will Mr singer be able to give his organs ?" the man asked bluntly.

"Excuse me ?" 

"Its better go get them when they are still useful to others" he smiled.

"Listen to me right now. He's not going to die, he's going to be fine you know why ? because he's always fine !" i said getting closer to the guy.

"why don't you just calm down miss" the man said holding his hand slightly up in surrender.

"Why don't you do your job? Get in there save him !" before i knew it i punched a glass sign that hung just beside this guy.

He quickly hurried away back to the waiting room.

I walked back to sit with Sam, there was no sign of Dean. I sat next to him gripped on to his arm and lay my head on his shoulder. 

 The nurse then walked out of the room where bobby was and stood in front us.

"Hi there, Mr singer is showing signs of responsiveness, i suggest you see him now before the surgery" She smiled politely.

Just as we walked into the  room Dean caught up to us and walked up to his bed.

"Hey Bobby, uh i just wanted to say thanks so much and see you soon i guess" Sam said quietly but just loud enough to hear.

"Bobby thank you so much for first of being so nice to me, putting up with my crazy and for most of all being the dad that i always hoped for, i love you so much" i said tears streaming down my face.

Just as Dean went to speak Bobby woke up Gasping for air, eyes darting around the room.

"No don't speak, i need a pen someone get me a pen!" Dean yelled as he took one off of a clipboard at the bottom of Bobby's bed.

Bobby wrote numbers down on Sam's hand then took his breathing mask off.

He took a few deep breaths before saying his final word that we where waiting patiently for 

"...Idjits..." He said then the lines went flat.

We were told to wait out in the waiting room till they got it under control. All of the nurses rushing past us as we stood there. I stood crying into Deans shoulder as Sam was gripping on to mine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well i did steal most of that from the actual episode. I hope that's okay ? Anyway what do you guys think ? 

I hope you are all enjoying it. 

Bye my lovelies xx