Happy Birthday !

It was the day of Dean's birthday and i was so excited. I woke Sam up really early this morning to decorate the living room and kitchen. Sam was busy putting banners up and i was blowing up the balloons. I had finally finished and started throwing them around everywhere.

"I'm proud of myself " i gloated.

"You should be" Sam said pulling me into a hug.

I pulled away so that i could go and make Dean's breakfast and Sam was going to get Bobby and Rufus up so we could discuss what we where going to do tonight.

They all thought of ideas like go for something to eat or a movie or a bar. I tried to stay silent and let them decide.

" why don't we just stay here. I'll go get beer and we can have a party sort of thing ?" i suggested and anxiously waited for their answer.

They all seemed to like the idea and Bobby and Rufus even volunteered to go and get the beer.

Dean woke up shortly after Bobby left. He walked downstairs and was surprised by all of the decorations.

"What the hell is this ?" he smiled.

"it's your birthday !" i said excitedly holding his present out to him.

I got him some CD's, a shirt and an air freshener for the impala.

He opened them, then pulled me into a hug and thanked me.

We basically just sat around all day talking and laughing. But we didn't start drinking till six.

*time skip - 7:30pm*

Dean is basically hammered, Sam not that far from it as a matter of fact i'm the most sober in this house at the moment.

One of Dean's CD's were playing loudly in thee background. Sam walked over to me with a beer in his hand then grabbed my hand and started twirling me around the room.

"Sam stop i'm gunna be sick " i laughed as he stopped and i sat down on the couch.

I was only sitting on the couch for about five minuets before Rufus came and sat next to me.

"having a good time ?" he slurred.

"yeah, its nice to see them having fun" i said uncomfortably.

Rufus took my hand into both of his then stared at me.

"your a very beautiful girl"

"thanks" i said trying to edge away.

"I've wanted to do this since that night you went out with Sam and i saw you in that dress" Rufus started to lean in for a kiss as i pulled away.

Suddenly Sam's hand was on Rufus's shoulder dragging him away from me and Dean was pulling me away. Sam had Rufus pinned up against a wall with his forearm on his throat.

"You think its okay to do that to other people's girlfriends ?" Sam yelled in his face.

Sam and Rufus then started fighting, punching each other and falling into things.

i was turned round crying into Dean's chest as Bobby stared to break up the fight.

Bobby ended up telling Rufus to leave and come back tomorrow to get his things and he thought it'd be best if he moved out.

Rufus left and everyone quickly sobered up. Sam's nose was all bloody and i had to clean him up. Every two seconds he kept apologizing, but i just told him it was fine.

After that i went straight to bed shortly followed by Sam but i was asleep by the time he actually got in bed.

okay so sorry if this chapter was really bad its like 3am and i'm really tired but the previous chapter took me the whole day to write so i wasted all my energy lol anyway hope you are all enjoying and another big thing will be soon