moment of truth

i woke up earlier than usual due to the fact that bobby was nudging me to get up. I opened my eyes to see Sam, Dean and Bobby staning in my room.

" is this an intervention or something " i asked trying to run the sleep out of my eyes.

" we think we found a demon that knows about what happened to your parents" Dean said nudging everyone out of the way.

I quickly jumped out of bed and followed the boys downstairs to the basement. I got to the last step to find a manwith a short neat beard and moutashe.

" well is this the new member of the team " the man spoke with sarcasum.

" what did you do to my parents " i asked as calmly as i could.

" oh sweetheart its not what i did, its what you did " he said evily.

Sam and Dean stood by just incase he pulled something.

" ashly is it, pleasure to meet you im crowely " he extened his and to shake min but i refused his offer.

" tell me now " i shouted which made the boys jump.

" well you've cracked me, you see at your seventeenth birthday party, your parents noticed that you an sam took quite the shining to each other. But they didnt want their little girl to get involed with hunting. Sothey came and made a deal with me" crowely smiled.

I was tearing up at this point, i knew i was angry i just wasnt sure what for yet.

" what kind of deal ?" i spoke softly holding back tears.

He laughed demoniclly at my question.

" its called a cross road deal they wish i grant then give them time,i gave them 4 years, they wished that you would never see Sam or be a hunter" he smiled.

I stood there speechless not being able to move either. Sam guided meupstairs as dean untied crowley and let him go.

As Sam, Dean and Bobby all spoke in a room quietly i started to think about what my parents wished for i had broken them already. A week after their deaths i hunted with Sam and Dean. i went up to my bedroom and lay there for a while just thinking about what to do next. Should i really be with sam ?

a while passed and they called me down for dinner, just pizza. They spoke about hunts and possible cases while i just sat there starring out of the window.

" Ash, you okay ? " Dean asked.

i smiled quickly then looked back down at the floor.

" im going to my room, i feel dizzy " i got up and started walking towards the stairs.

" do you want me to help you ?" Sam asked.

" no " i anwered back quickly. i wasnt trying to be rude i was just trying to figure out the right thing to do.