Roller coaster ride

*3 week time skip*

We where half way to a case in Denmark. I sat shotgun next to Dean with Sam sleeping in the backseat.

"So what's the case ?" i ask Dean.

"Just a easy salt and burn, nothing to complicated" he smiled.

"Can i help ?"

"Um, maybe it's best you hang back"

I sighed as i leaned my head against the cold window. They haven't let me hunt since Japan. It wasn't my fault that a spirit compelled me to do it. So that makes this kind of unfair.

We pulled into a motel parking lot and i got my bag out of the car.

I waited for Dean to get a room then made myself comfortable seeing as i basically wasn't allowed to leave.

As soon as we got in Sam and Dean got changed into their FBI get up.

While Dean got the badges and the car ready, Sam felt the need to give me the 'Safety drill'.

"Okay um, don't open the door to anyone-" i cut him off.

"If anything weird happens get in a sat circle and call you, i know" i fake smiled.

Sam kissed me quickly on the forehead then walked out the door.

I spent that day listing to music on my phone and reading online. Until around five hours later they arrived back at the covered in dirt and mud.

"Done ?" i ask, not getting up from the bed.

"Done" Dean confirmed.

"Great so we leave in the morning ?" i said sitting up off the bed.

"Not exactly" Sam smirked.

I looked at them both in confusion as the both crossed their arms and smirked.

"You haven't had much fun lately, so we found this" Sam said throwing me a leaflet for something.

It was for an amusement park not far from here. Sam knew how much i loved the huge rides that go so fast they make you want to throw up.

"Really ?!" i yelled, squeezing the leaflet in my hands.

I threw the leaflet in the air and ran to pull the both of them into a hug.

"Okay you better get some sleep" Dean said while crawling into his own.

"I think i'm too excited" i said throwing my head on my pillow.

But within maybe minuets i was out cold.

We all woke up that morning, got dressed quickly and left for the park.

As we approached it i could all of the rides going so fast that i my heart was already beating out of my chest.

We got out of the car all at the same time and began to walk towards the huge gates.

As soon as we bought our wristbands i had hold of Sam's hand and was pulling him towards all of the huge roller coasters.

A few hours have passed and we have almost been on everything. Except for the ride that we where told had broken down a few weeks ago but was still working.

So far i had kicked their ass at the bumper cars and won more tickets on the ski-ball machine, although i gave them to Dean seeing as he wanted a rainbow colored slinky for some reason.

We had just came off of a roller coaster that took you upside down and round and, ugh it was scary. There hasn't been one ride i haven't either held Sams hand or gripped onto Deans jacket.

"Okay, ready to go ?" Dean said still smiling.

"No" i protested.

"Ash, we've been on everything " Sam told me.

"No, that one" i said pointing to the one that had broken down a few weeks ago.

they both looked at each other for a second then nodded.

We started to walk towards the ride as we got closer the more rusty it looked.

It was called mousetrap i think and it's just when you turn really quick and little dips but that was it.

There was enough room for the three of us in the kart, with Sam and Dean sitting either side and me in the middle.

As our kart set off a couple got in a different one that was just behind us.

The ride wasn't on for too long, it was kind of scary though because of all the quick turns.

We began to approach the stop bit, but the ride wasn't getting any slower.

My eyebrows furrowed as i watched the man that worked on the ride frantically glance at us then back at the control panel.

Suddenly i felt a powerful force push our kart forwards. I heard some cracking noises as i hid in Sam's shoulder.

I felt the kart kind of tip to the side then all i felt was falling.

Sam's p.o.v

My eyes fluttered open as i heard the noises of sirens in the distance. I turned my neck slightly to look over at Dean and Ashley. All i could see was Dean staring back at me then dart his eyes down slightly.

As i looked down a little i saw Ashley's shoulder against mine. I looked back a bit more to see her head hanging off the back of the kart (still attached). Her face all bloody lifeless.

As i looked down i could also see that the safety bar had dented into her stomach leaving a huge bloody mark on her shirt.

Tears began to stream down my face as the paramedics and whoever else came to help. Then it went black.

I woke up in an ambulance on a stretcher with Ashley in a separate one next to me and Dean beside her. Dean and i where the only ones awake so far i hadn't even see Ash move.

Suddenly her eyes fluttered open and then shut again as she began to take seizure or something. Her body just moving randomly and uncomfortably.

As we pulled into the hospital they took Ashley out first because she was in the worst condition. Then me and Dean got separated. I watched the ceiling as the rushed me down the hall. Then all i saw was a light and a hand coming towards me and i was out cold