Crossroads

Sam's p.o.v

I couldn't get to sleep that night just thinking about Ashley. How she died and i did nothing to stop it.

I knew i couldn't sit back and relax while she was dead, i had to do something.

I got up quietly and checked the time on my phone 2:45am. I walked around the bunker quickly to the study area where i found Dean sitting on a chair asleep with his head on the table.

I noticed the key to the impala sitting next to him. 

I took the keys off the table as quietly as possible. As soon as i did i headed for the stairs and went quickly out of the door to the impala.

I drove around looking for a crossroads, I know they will both probably hate me for it but i'd rather be dead rather than let Ash be dead she's too good for that she has to live her life, Me otherwise i'm always going to be a hunter. This is my way out.

I found one about an hour away from the bunker.

I got down on my knees to bury the box under the dirt.

I stood for a few minuets subconsciously biting my nails waiting on this Demon.

"Ah Winchester" I heard a voice say from behind me.

I turned to see a black haired woman with red eyes staring at me, all i did was smile nervously.

"So are you just going to stand there and look pretty or do you want to make a deal ?" She asked.

"Yes, I need you to bring Ashley back" i commanded.

"Ashley ? As in the pretty little blonde girl who's been running around with you and your brother"

"Yes and she died and you have to bring her back" I said trying to sound rough.

"Hmm, fine i'm bored with this conversation anyway" She huffed then pulled me in to seal the deal.

"Wait! How long do i have ?" i asked.

"Hmm, i'll give you a year" She smiled.

I stood and thought for a moment if this is a fair deal but it gives less time for Ash to get attached.

"Fine" i said as she pulled me in for the kiss.

Only seconds later did she disappear.

Dean's p.o.v

I woke up on the table and decided to go to bed. 

As i walked past Sam's room i heard a loud gasp coming from the other side of the door.

I quickly opened the door to find Ashley sitting up straight on the bed gasping for air.

I wasted no time in diving down to her and pulling her into a tight hug.

"Hey to you too Dean" she smiled and hugged me back.

"How, what...where's Sam ?" i asked. 

Oh shit i knew where he was i knew he would never have let her die without trying to get her back.

Ashley shrugged her shoulders as she looked around the room.

"Oh i'm gunna kill him !" i yelled walking out of the room to get my phone.

I'm aware that chapter sucked but I've now got school so i'm going to update as often as i can and maybe twice this weekend. Not many chapters to go now. I'm thinking three or four anyway.  Thanks for reading and leave a comment if you are enjoying it